05 Feb: SL Match Thread: Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 8pm

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Draw
    • Salford Red Devils

Must also add that the lighting show put on inside the stadium prior to kick off and at other times during the evening certainly adds to the matchday experience and is summat for all away fans to look forward to, with the exception of St Helens for some reason or other.

Presentation of the game was superb and the club deserve credit for it. I'm not sure how often we'll get the light show though. I would imagine it's not covered by our user agreement with the SMC and you can bet they'll charge us way more than it actually costs to put it on.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presentation of the game was superb and the club deserve credit for it. I'm not sure how often we'll get the light show though. I would imagine it's not covered by our user agreement with the SMC and you can bet they'll charge us way more than it actually costs to put it on.

You can just imagine the SMC not having paid the bill and Npower engineers fighting with Asseem Allam trying to cut off the power with the resulting strobe effect.
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

You can just imagine the SMC not having paid the bill and Npower engineers fighting with Asseem Allam trying to cut off the power with the resulting strobe effect.

Allam's more likely to bill them for allowing their electricity to access the stadium.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Maybe not! Maybe Hull are a bit special this year. They obviously beat a very good side.

Keep 'em coming!  :good:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived