₤77 to watch a Liverpool home game next season

It's not really that simple.

There will be just 520 £9 tickets available for only 3 games a season. That'll be less than 1% of the capacity when the new stand is finished.

Aside from the £77 tickets, the others for the Category A games are £75, £71, £67, £66, £65, £64 and £62.

I remember paying £21 in 1999.

Other tickets for Cat A games which will cost £175 and, for Cat B which will cost £100 and for Cat C which will cost £85, were suddenly categorised as "Low Level Hospitality" packages. No details of the extent of this hospitality exists as yet because they just made it up at the last minute when pre-empting the inevitable backlash.

but again, you are just quoting the high prices and ignoring the reasonable prices. The youth prices are ver reasonable imho.

but again, you are just quoting the high prices and ignoring the reasonable prices. The youth prices are ver reasonable imho.

There are no reasonable prices for the majority of games. The kids £5 tickets, as far as I'm aware, will have the same limited availability as the £9 adult tickets - ie just a handful of tickets at just 3 games per season.

Premier League ticket prices are a disgrace. I don't understand your hostility to a bunch of people making a stance.

There are no reasonable prices for the majority of games. The kids £5 tickets, as far as I'm aware, will have the same limited availability as the £9 adult tickets - ie just a handful of tickets at just 3 games per season.

Premier League ticket prices are a disgrace. I don't understand your hostility to a bunch of people making a stance.

strange you find a statement that they have little to complain about as hostile.

Kids are 15 quid for a grade games.

I agree prices are silly, as long as people pay them they can be justified. I dont pay them.

If I'd known how poor the match was to be, I wouldn't have paid £22 to watch Bulls v Fev yesterday.

Anybody willing to pay £77 to watch Liverpool is probably paying with someone else's money.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

This whole affair has been far more entertaining than anything that ever happens on the pitch. :rolleyes:

Perhaps that s why the Premier League is 90 odd percent sold out and Superleague is how many percent sold out?Don t get me wrong I am an avid fan of RL but I don t understand why people on these forums denigrate football.

Perhaps that s why the Premier League is 90 odd percent sold out and Superleague is how many percent sold out?Don t get me wrong I am an avid fan of RL but I don t understand why people on these forums denigrate football.

Because it's an turgid cheat fest with the entertainment value of drying paint and corrupt at every level.

Because soccer is a triumph of style over substance?

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived