A win 29 games to go

Kevin Nicholas

Just had a celebratory drink after a special win.

Leigh are a good team but on the day we worked very hard for a good win.

Next week Fev away so it doesnt get any easier but this week lets just enjoy it..

Knew we needed a War Chest to help us this season so join if you can.!!

For now if you are a Bulldogs fan relish it and have a great week. Then think about a trip to Fev for some great rugby.

Judging by people before the match filling the War Chest forms out the numbers must have gone up somewhat, then after the magnificent win they must have shot up.

It was a joy to put my envelope behind the bar after the match, the best fiver I have spent in a long time.

Good job you kept the old score board(lol).

Cheers Roger.

Don't know but everybody knows that electronics do go wrong, the old system never failed.

Not having a go Kevin, just a bit of fun.

Cheers Roger.

Just had a celebratory drink after a special win.

Leigh are a good team but on the day we worked very hard for a good win.

Next week Fev away so it doesnt get any easier but this week lets just enjoy it..

Knew we needed a War Chest to help us this season so join if you can.!!

For now if you are a Bulldogs fan relish it and have a great week. Then think about a trip to Fev for some great rugby.

Kevin,

Congratulations, from a Leyther, on a deserved victory, with your team showing great character. Always had a soft spot for Batley and the way your club has gone about business. Mind you, if you persist in p****ng on our party, my support for your cause could become severely strained! I'm a little surprised not to see you in the public domain talking about a 100% Championship season, and a Wembley win!! ;)

Archived