haven v Bulls

unicorn106

Dr. Jekyll if I'm being pedantic---and I often am---.  Donald seems much calmer when he sticks to the shandies!! Haven't heard much from Haircut lately. 

Thanks for that, I didn't get much of an education at Moorclose school, but then again who did. ;)

Crowd massive tonight under the candles, about 800 odd with the bulls bringing about 300, keep it up Cottercash lad ;) great idea :biggrin:

the crowd was 450 down on the same fixture last season so thats a consideable loss of cash and yeah even their own fans Complaining about the lights. Not a great start to the Saturday night experiment.

Dr. Jekyll if I'm being pedantic---and I often am---.  Donald seems much calmer when he sticks to the shandies!! Haven't heard much from Haircut lately. 

oreet marra blew us away first 20 and last 10 gave them a try after the hooter sounded end of the game but we all know the score 150k against nearly a million isn,t really a level playing field but i know how much you lot rate sammutt but lee gaskell is a different class to anybody in this league

oreet marra blew us away first 20 and last 10 gave them a try after the hooter sounded end of the game but we all know the score 150k against nearly a million isn,t really a level playing field but i know how much you lot rate sammutt but lee gaskell is a different class to anybody in this league

Have to agree Donald - money talks. Hope nobody got chinned in the bogs tonight !!!

Field was not anywhere near as bad as the town match we did good in parts the 1st 20 they got a lot of ball and poor defending gave them 4 try's 2nd half we had a go but at the end of the day just had a bit too much but the try's they scored wer nothing special just the normal barge over they just wer in our face the whole game score line was a bit unfair in the end as I think 34-10 would have been right but the last two gifted try's wer a kick in the teeth make no mistake we won't be the only side to get tonked off them this season they are strong better than last year

Field was not anywhere near as bad as the town match we did good in parts the 1st 20 they got a lot of ball and poor defending gave them 4 try's 2nd half we had a go but at the end of the day just had a bit too much but the try's they scored wer nothing special just the normal barge over they just wer in our face the whole game score line was a bit unfair in the end as I think 34-10 would have been right but the last two gifted try's wer a kick in the teeth make no mistake we won't be the only side to get tonked off them this season they are strong better than last year

it's always going to happen,it's not just the players they have but the full time teams train more in one day than other teams do in a week!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

You're the first Haven fan that hasn't blamed the ref for the scoreline!!! :hi:

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Beaten by a top aide no one should be ashamed of it Marra they will hammer most teams this year we can take a lot of positives in certain aspects of the game I no the scoreline was high one but it didn't reflect the game tbh we had a lot of players missing not that it would have stopped them winning just maybe might have dropped the score down a bit. Just from their fans to the Bradford club itself very very professional and great set of fans. All the best today by the way

Archived