Challenge cup

ipods4ever

This is ridiculous.......Hornets website has it as confirmed for 2.00pm on Saturday at Mayfield.  I think I trust that more than the other sources but willing to be convinced otherwise.

If this is right, all those other sources (of misinformation) should hang their heads in shame.

It's on Saturday at Mayfield with a 2 o'clock kick off

What's wrong with Ryan Bradley he's had a right winge on Rochdale online

Why are hornets so desperate to play the game at spotland?

According to the article its being played in Castletown....thats a nice little place in the Isle of man, but I dont see it doing much for the crowd. Quality journalism again.

To be fair I don't see Ryan's comments being sour grapes - it reads like the club has always been prepared to play at Mayfield (Castletown!) but find it wrong that it has taken the RFL this long to confirm it.

I suspect there will be more Rochdale folk at 'Casteltown' on Saturday than at Spotland.  Now that would be one in the eye for those haters of egg chasers

According to the article its being played in Castletown....thats a nice little place in the Isle of man, but I dont see it doing much for the crowd. Quality journalism again.

To be fair I don't see Ryan's comments being sour grapes - it reads like the club has always been prepared to play at Mayfield (Castletown!) but find it wrong that it has taken the RFL this long to confirm it.

I suspect there will be more Rochdale folk at 'Casteltown' on Saturday than at Spotland. Now that would be one in the eye for those haters of egg chasers

I don't know about that. Sheff Utd are in town, that'll pull in a few floating local football fans.

Well done Nets - seems that some 30 penalties were awarded - I wonder why?

The cup is  a great leveller they say -

Siddal  beat Newcastle 30-4; Kells beat Hemel 12-6; PIlks beat Skolars 13-0.

Fev Lions lead S.Wales 26-14 and Toulouse lead Wath 20-14.

Let's hope for a home tie next round.

40-14? On BBC RL Sports they had the score at 38-0!! Maybe their top line sports journalist went home at half time? Nobody really knew when,what time,even where the game was being played until just before kick off almost,so It just shows the downward spiral journalism is on these days. Anyway,I heard it was a good game,with a good crowd,so that`s all that matters,especially with there being over four thousand at Dale,though we all know half of those would`ve been from Sheffield. Here`s hoping for a home game in the next round,Dale supporters permitting!!

When is the draw for the next round ?

Tonight at 7.00pm. The draw is being streamed live on the official Challenge Cup Web site.

www.rugby-league.com/challengecup  click on Live Draw at 7.00pm

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived