London Premier League

12 hours ago, Danny said:

Hi everyone, I'm from Middlesex but currently living in Australia. Never had an interest in League until I first came out here about three years ago, coming back it's peaked my interest again. Outside of Skolars (north London) and Broncos now at Ealing there doesn't seem to be much scope for League in Middlesex in terms of supporting someone. This topic actually got me a bit excited with Wests Warriors until I realised they're basically just a Kiwi club in Acton (should have realised as no one in London would say "wests").

You may ask why I wouldn't want to follow the Broncos but my first love is football and support Brentford, can't get around to supporting a team that was once Fulham :no:, even if they are local to my hometown in West Ealing.

Apologies of this post is random/not meant for here, this forum doesn't seem to have an introductions section

Broncos did play at Brentford for a years.  Good times.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, gingerjon said:

Broncos did play at Brentford for a years.  Good times.

They did and which made the idea a bit more open to me, but they released a strip of their original colours and it was Fulham all over :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Danny said:

They did and which made the idea a bit more open to me, but they released a strip of their original colours and it was Fulham all over :ph34r:

There's no helping some people ...:tongue:

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, gingerjon said:

There's no helping some people ...:tongue:

Fortunately I have no current need for a local team as I'm living in Sydney, NRL is doing me nicely. Hopefully by the time I head back home a team or two may spring up :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Archived