Batley preview

Keep The Faith

I would say our fittest players should be without doubt be sammut,  verlinden , Gordon ,hulme and then fifita as these boys have the time to put in extra sessions as they don't have work / shifts to put in between seeing their family and being rugby players. They should be training as full timers especially the overseas lads. We are desperate for them to do well , like king Kenny Kerr , paddy tumivave ,mully,big Jimmy , sione , limmer jt , Jenkins .stacky..... put it in, be a leader and the town falls in love with you.

I'm really interested in how you know what Jarrod , Ryan,Gordon, Hulme  & Fifita do when they are not training with the squad ? are you sure these guys don't work alongside part time rugby. I would be very surprised if they can make a decent living out of Championship rugby

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good points made about match fitness and ability to train which may explain these second half lapses. London showed that with a full complement of fit players, should we ever manage it,  we're not too far off. Season starts for real on Sunday.

Good points made about match fitness and ability to train which may explain these second half lapses. London showed that with a full complement of fit players, should we ever manage it,  we're not too far off. Season starts for real on Sunday.

Oh give over....the season started weeks ago

end of last season there was a 3 point gap between town batley and haven which is next to nowt . Batley buy brambani and walker town get sammutt (full season) verlinden gordon and hulme haven get riley miller carberry and brocky back (full season) we,ve both strengthened as well as batley have so is it bad coaching from both sides why we,ve both started so poor .

640 batley fans there i'd say away support was very little but that what happens when not winning plus it was mothers day

Only 18 from Town ? that Bus we took must have been empty !!

Oh give over....the season started weeks ago

Oh..... OK...... I'll spell it out

In terms of getting near our fittest/best team on the pitch and the level of our opposition we have a much improved opportunity to gets some points on the board?

we,ve both strengthened as well as batley have so is it bad coaching from both sides why we,ve both started so poor .

Whilst Brambani And Walker have made a difference to us in terms of creativity and organisation, we have also signed 2 superb centres in Ulugia and Cowling as well as Scott at Fullback and Davey at hooker. We also had a really good pack last year and we managed to keep all of them except Mitchell, who was replaced by Walker. So weve recruited a bit more than you perhaps thought, our problem will be keeping them fit, a few more injuries might see us struggle as the season goes on.

Archived