Whats going on?

Just read the statement on your website.It sounds ominous.Any info?

Good to see the Yeds keeping an eye on Crusaders issues!

Recently our CEO stood down and was trying to sell his share. No investors have come forward but its been discovered we have a significant longstanding debt. So the board cut the players wages. Its since been discovered the debt was even bigger than first thought - so the largest outgoing - players wages has been cut again. The plan is to not outspend our income - which is prudent, but harsh on the current crop of players. I'm assured most players are staying, although Jamie Dallimore has already anounced his departure.

Whatever happens, we the supporters, will be there to try and ensure we have a club playing competitive rugby league

Yma O Hyd 

Good to see the Yeds keeping an eye on Crusaders issues!

Recently our CEO stood down and was trying to sell his share. No investors have come forward but its been discovered we have a significant longstanding debt. So the board cut the players wages. Its since been discovered the debt was even bigger than first thought - so the largest outgoing - players wages has been cut again. The plan is to not outspend our income - which is prudent, but harsh on the current crop of players. I'm assured most players are staying, although Jamie Dallimore has already anounced his departure.

Whatever happens, we the supporters, will be there to try and ensure we have a club playing competitive rugby league

Yma O Hyd

I really hope i get this right. Gorau i fyny o lwc i ein ffrindiau Cymraeg. Hopefully we'll be back for a few beers in the not too distant future.

Thanks Delboy.

We, the fans have lodged a bid for a 26% stake in the club as a Supporters Trust and are in discussion with the board after todays (6th March) game vs Barrow Raiders. If successful we'll have a vote, influence decisions and crucially get access to the accounts.

Everything that seems an impossible dream for us. Hopefully your board is more approachable than our dictator. I'm sure you will take the best wishes of the Yeds and the great family of RL supporters into the meeting with you

Many thanks for the Yeds supporters turning up for the game today. Its humbling to see such support from our friends in Oldham and we'll always welcome you guys with open arms. Diolch yn Fawr Iawn

Yes it's not nice to hear or read about such things, hear hoping and wishing things get sorted out and fast.

Cheers Roger(Batley fan).

Archived