leigh

Robin  Evans

Official,not officials. RE the sam barlow thread in the general rl forum,dont  try and make it in to something its not

You are right.

Punctuation not my strength, always meant singular and not plural.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see reading League Express that 3 players sent off and 2 sin binned in the Swinton v Leigh game . Sorry for Swinton, who I am sure were drawn into the fighting.  As we all know only too well that Leigh sail close and often, over the top as far as thuggery is concerned, and what do you know !!!,. 1 of those sent off was Gareth Hock .  

I REST MY CASE.

Did you get your obligatory weekly post sent in on time?

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Barlow not to blame this time. However, in bother for assaulting one of the Anti-Doping Agency officials who turned up at his house last year.

Admitted it and in court on 27th June.

I too worry how the championship is viewed at times.

Doh! The Barlow involved was Josh Barlow a Swinton player, please keep up.

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

When I brought up the matter of Chase leaving and what effect it might have the comment was 'who gives a birger'  in  the circumstances outlined I endorse that comment.

When I brought up the matter of Chase leaving and what effect it might have the comment was 'who gives a birger' in the circumstances outlined I endorse that comment.

eggsbloodyzactly col

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Archived