wakey

Robin  Evans

Much lashing and gnashing of teeth down the road...

I really hope they don't come sniffing round sharpy upsetting t'applecart.

This is the season wakey take the drop

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Much lashing and gnashing of teeth down the road...

I really hope they don't come sniffing round sharpy upsetting t'applecart.

This is the season wakey take the drop

Sharp gets regular reminders that he's at a club with bigger long-term potential than Wakefield when their players troop in to use our facilities. They're very likely to be in the Middle 8s this year again, and if/when they do eventually drop down to the Championship, it's not hard to think they are going to be there for a while. And that's three coaches in a row that have quit Wakefield (ie not sacked, they jumped)...that won't have escaped Sharpy's attention either.

A glance at Wakey's forum suggests Glenn Morrison is the preferred option amongst some of their fans...times are tough when the best realistic coaching option seems to be the guy running a mid-table Championship team whom at least some fans on the Dewsbury forum seem to want gone...

A club on their ar se without a pot to pee in. No signs of any further investment in the near future. The new stadium looks dead.. I just can't see any future as a sl unit for that club.

They will be replaced by leigh or northern. Eventually their luck will run out.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

An outsider, but very underestimated IMO, Willie Poching.

This just gives me the giggles!!

Im Fev and im proud

• 4 weeks later...

Archived