12-13 Mar: The Kingstone Press League 1 Match Thread

Absolutely brilliant performance for The Dons yesterday, by all accounts. I kept up to date with proceedings via twitter and it sounded exciting stuff on there. Real end to end stuff. Well done you Dons!

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

So close in our game, maybe we will not give a penalty away in the last 3 minutes next time we are leading 20-18 haha gutted, though alot of very good sides in our league, bring on next game tough 1 away at Barrow, crowd was also around 950 at our game, not bad at all.

That's quite a drop in attendance from their first game?

is that really a surprise? 1,700 is more in line with what Toulouse have on a regular basis and is still miles above what any of the other clubs in this league get.

is that really a surprise? 1,700 is more in line with what Toulouse have on a regular basis and is still miles above what any of the other clubs in this league get.

I think they were blaming school holidays last week for keeping some people away. This week there was a clash with a farmer's strike  :sleep:  and the RU internationals. It was also an evening rather than afternoon kick-off.

Highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuP1J59vsc

Interesting experiment for the Gloucester/S. Wales game tomorrow evening - bring your cheltenham races ticket and get admission for £5 and free Kingstone Press cider for the first 300 paying spectators.

I think they were blaming school holidays last week for keeping some people away. This week there was a clash with a farmer's strike :sleep: and the RU internationals. It was also an evening rather than afternoon kick-off.

Highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuP1J59vsc it's also a fair old trek out of town,I'm sure the crowds would be a fair bit bigger if still at mimines

Interesting experiment for the Gloucester/S. Wales game tomorrow evening - bring your cheltenham races ticket and get admission for £5 and free Kingstone Press cider for the first 300 paying spectators.

I messed that up:

it's also a fair old trek out of town,I'm sure the crowds would be a fair bit bigger if still at mimines

it's also a fair old trek out of town,I'm sure the crowds would be a fair bit bigger if still at mimines

I notice that at least some of the T.O Broncos games in Elite 1 Pool C are down to be played at Minimes. Presumably the game against Villeneuve on Saturday was also at Blagnac as a curtain-raiser/double header type deal?

I notice that at least some of the T.O Broncos games in Elite 1 Pool C are down to be played at Minimes. Presumably the game against Villeneuve on Saturday was also at Blagnac as a curtain-raiser/double header type deal?

no it was at Minimes which was a bit of a shame (for us anyway) & obviously also impacted the attendance a little

I think they were blaming school holidays last week for keeping some people away. This week there was a clash with a farmer's strike :sleep: and the RU internationals. It was also an evening rather than afternoon kick-off.

Highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuP1J59vsc

Interesting experiment for the Gloucester/S. Wales game tomorrow evening - bring your cheltenham races ticket and get admission for £5 and free Kingstone Press cider for the first 300 paying spectators.

French farmers on strike? That's unusual..........

Hardly the big crowd that was being talked up by UGAG before the game. Wonder how many race goers actually turned up.

Can't really knock them for giving it a go though?

Archived