M.O.M. Rovers at London in Cup

Steve Slater

Just got back from clubhouse - good number there!

=1. Hardman 5 tries and solid at the back.

=1. Sam Day - take a bow Sam. 14 - 0 down when he came on and made a real difference

2. Cooper - possibly his best game for us.

3. Brad Tagg.

Sad about injuries to Missi, Thacks and Channing. However, all young un's stepped up.

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

Should be one of the biggest selling DVD's of all time. Voting will be left open until after the Easter break to give everyone who's not seen the game to vote after watching.

If I have the time, I hope to wrap up the voting for all previous games by the end of the week and publish a league table before the Sheffield game.

This time last year Bozzy was running away with the MOM awards, this year he's not getting in the voting although he's still playing as well as ever. Now there are half a dozen, if not more, that are playing out of their skins week in, week out. It all bodes well for the remainder of the season.

Final voting results for London (A) Cup game

1st: Hardman - 39 votes (maximum score) - 3pts

2nd: Day - 16 votes - 2pts

3rd: Craven - 6 votes - 1pt

Well done Ian Hardman, I think this is the first time that anyone has received a maximum score by everyone voting unanimously that he was their first choice.

Archived