Good Friday predictions.

The Voodooguru

Karl , Carter & Callum , Stack HAVE to be in the side. Personally I would play Perry in the centre BUT on the other side with Brett and play Mossop with Stack & Forber , Id put Hulme on the bench because Perry cant last more than 30mins

i think thats because perry goes looking for the work and takes as much ball in as any forward. I think declan will start but hes very lucky on current form this year.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think thats because perry goes looking for the work and takes as much ball in as any forward. I think declan will start but hes very lucky on current form this year.

I would agree on the games I've seen Wonky. But I'm not sure Perry goes looking for work marra but I'm not here to have a go at individuals just saying what I see

I would agree on the games I've seen Wonky. But I'm not sure Perry goes looking for work marra but I'm not here to have a go at individuals just saying what I see

fair dos mate. I just personally think perry has been one of our better players this year, im not sure jjp could handle him running at him. But then again im not sure perry could handle jjp either. If only we could put mossops defence into whiteleys attack.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

fair dos mate. I just personally think perry has been one of our better players this year, im not sure jjp could handle him running at him. But then again im not sure perry could handle jjp either. If only we could put mossops defence into whiteleys attack.

Yeah , think we forget that Perry came as a centre and its a different animal to a Second row forward .I know he has put size on but then you have to carry it and the work load required carry's a different responsibility. its no coincidence that against Oldham he was excellent in "D" with stack on the inside and won MOM against Sheffield but IMHO was poor in "D" . One thing for sure Perry, Forber, Hulme & Carter/Ritson is lightweight in defence and needs sorting out. Its like having 4 halfbacks on the right side defence and they will get spotted all day long if you don't control the contact and PTB

Lets hope they turn the corner on Friday and start to build some partnerships in defence instead of looking at each other.

Perry had a beast of a game against Oldham-m.o.m for me. If that wasn't just a flash in the pan then he's good for much more than 30 minutes. Could be our ace in the hole. I think our pack will turn up at last and give Jarrod the platform to kick the pretenders to death ! Haway the Town!!!

Perry had a beast of a game against Oldham-m.o.m for me. If that wasn't just a flash in the pan then he's good for much more than 30 minutes. Could be our ace in the hole. I think our pack will turn up at last and give Jarrod the platform to kick the pretenders to death ! Haway the Town!!!

I believe he was and that came from an Oldham supporter who I know. Hence why I would play him in the position he wants to play 

your last sentence is what has to happen. IMO only one or two of the forwards seem to be consistently working hard enough. We have have a big enough pack to compete with most teams in this league. sammut playing behind a performing pack like the back end of last season will yield points.

callum will be a big miss if he doesn t play , always rips it up against haven . would agree we need to slow the play the ball down , but don t be surprised if we are the only team penalised for doing it..........oh yes and the only team penalised for offside !

callum will be a big miss if he doesn t play , always rips it up against haven . would agree we need to slow the play the ball down , but don t be surprised if we are the only team penalised for doing it..........oh yes and the only team penalised for offside !

Get em in early Ivan!!! lol

Karl , Carter & Callum , Stack  HAVE to be in the side. .......

Couldn't agree more!

Also Shacks seems back to fitness and always has a good game against Haven. Would like to see Verlinden at his best and having a blinder too.

If aye gets to run at the same people stood in the same gap as last year we could have problems ..

I'd actually name Sammut at 13 in this game and put Doran and Phillips in from the start - pressure would be on Doran from the start playing in his home town .. Forber sub 9 but in reality put Phillips there ... Those 3 can provide a foil for Sammut allowing his space where he wants

Id also play Karl olstrom at 4.. We sure of defence up I think we can score points -

You clearly didn't go to Doncaster a few seasons ago when Karl played exactly that position...got caught for pace every time..their centre had a field day. No disrespect to karl who I think is one of our best , but centre he is not

I'm just hoping the lads get the bit between their teeth and go for it.

A bad result on Friday is the last thing we want after last weeks debacle at Leigh.

If the result goes against us on Friday I could see there being less than 650 at DP on Monday.  A hard fought win could see 850-1000 through the turnstiles.

Leigh fans will boost the crowd.

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

You clearly didn't go to Doncaster a few seasons ago when Karl played exactly that position...got caught for pace every time..their centre had a field day. No disrespect to karl who I think is one of our best , but centre he is not

Biggest field below SL donny .. Be ok at the Reck.

Just been told who is missing tomorrow and who are playing but carrying knocks it wasn't good to hear and makes us massive underdogs. I would just ask all Townies out there to get through to fatland and get behind the guys who pull oin that blue & white shirt, they will need all the support we can give them. If we do lose tomorrow let's not get all hysterical and suicidal, we have dominated haven for the last 6 years and all good things must come to an end, just try and think what it's been like for them the last few years.

Having said that, I'm not giving up on us and can only hope we can pull it out of the bag tomorrow......you never know.

UP THE TOWN

Just been told who is missing tomorrow and who are playing but carrying knocks it wasn't good to hear and makes us massive underdogs. I would just ask all Townies out there to get through to fatland and get behind the guys who pull oin that blue & white shirt, they will need all the support we can give them. If we do lose tomorrow let's not get all hysterical and suicidal, we have dominated haven for the last 6 years and all good things must come to an end, just try and think what it's been like for them the last few years.

Having said that, I'm not giving up on us and can only hope we can pull it out of the bag tomorrow......you never know.

UP THE TOWN

it's down to our forwards I.M.O if they play well then jarrod can play off the back of that. Defence needs to be better and disapline.

Archived