Batley

ramsfandan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have more injuries (Teanby, Hale, Kain, T Adamson) and Batley have players returning so we will be the underdogs I believe.

Rams 22 - 20 Batley

Att 1650

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

hope he plays he can't tackle

He's like all South sea Islanders - when he does make a tackle they hurt. Hope it's right - I like him.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

I hope we've signed him aswell. Great player. Assuming Grady will move to second row. Although if we have signed him why has no one announced it??

Why move Grady, your most potent attacking player?

As for injuries, Ulugia is out for us so we lack a bit now going forward. I reckon you must be slight favourites as you are unbeaten at home, great result against Bradford and ran Featherstone closer than we did.

I watched him last week.. He let morton in for a easy try.. Let's be serious he was signed on clips like that at fev same with reni & jy hitchox..

I doubt he'll play friday due to your wingers been good last weekend

We had him on loan last season and I can't remember him missing much - and his positional play was better than our current incumbent  who regularly goes walkabout. He would be a useful interchange in that he can cover several positions, and of course Grady can spell in the forwards. Who knows, maybe Grady is about to be lured away - given his  form I wouldn't be surprised.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

We had him on loan last season and I can't remember him missing much - and his positional play was better than our current incumbent  who regularly goes walkabout. He would be a useful interchange in that he can cover several positions, and of course Grady can spell in the forwards. Who knows, maybe Grady is about to be lured away - given his  form I wouldn't be surprised.

Even though you criticised his suspect tackling recently Grumpy?

There's no pleasing some people!      :tongue:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Even though you criticised his suspect tackling recently Grumpy?

There's no pleasing some people!      :tongue:

Well the amount of time Morton seems to spend helping him out, instead of covering his winger makes you wonder doesn't it ? On the other hand there's no questioning his attacking prowess so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. ;)  

George Bernard Shaw.

I can only see there being only one winner between these two teams!

I should have been a philosopher or summat really you know :buba:  

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Rams 30 - Batley 12

FTS: Grant

MOM: Sykes

Att: 2135

Impossible to call simply because we never know which Dewsbury are going turn up, whereas the dogs always seem to be up for it.

???/20

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived