Jamal Chisholm

Connor mcb

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the abuse and language from the home 'faithful' today was appalling. Myself and my young son were stood behind the posts in the first half and had to move away due to the foul mouthed tirades from one person in particular. We do a 50 mile round trip to watch the yeds but I am seriously considering not going any more. It was as bad as I've ever heard at a RL ground!

I was stood near the halfway line as I always do. To hear that this type of language is being used towards anyone is very unfortunate. A sad indictment of today's society. Thebull13-Dont let these people spoil your enjoyment, try standing somewhere else, I know you shouldn't have to but that's the world we live in unfortunately. We need your support more than ever.

please please PLEASE, if anyone knows who this was that was saying it, contact me, and i will get this sorted...or at least flag it up to be sorted.

or in ANY future games, PLEASE please make yourself know to a steward and either ask for Phil the ground safety officer OR you can even ask for me in the control room.

we do NOT tolerate any kind of abuse much less the abuse that I am sincerely hoping this wasnt.

Please PM me on here, if you know who it was, have any photos/video footage, or can ive a location of where they were sitting/standing today....obviously you are anonymous as i dont know who any of you are...well apart from dave naylor, as he is what he says on the tin!!

but seriously, phil and the rest of us would be horrified that this was missed at one of our games, and even worse that it stopped people enjoying the game...it is unequivocally NOT ON!!!

Im mortified now on ALL your behalves  :(

this has proper got to me now...im sat here and my seethe level has reached fever pitch....im disgusted and if i was a cartoon, there would be steam coming out of my ears and the noise of a train whistle at full blast....

I will NOT have this....and if i find out who it was Ill have a rumble with him myself...and im a lover not a fighter....but *^%$£")* im fuming!

aka adonis of the fold!!!

ps...is DTBW down davey mcdaveface..i cant get on it :'(

Replied on FB but the server is suffering denial of service attacks.  Well the whole host is.  I thought they'd stopped but they've started again tonight.  Might move the site elsewhere this weekend.

as predicted, Phil is spitting chips at this....the RFL used to have a separate 'tackle it text it' phone for each club, whereby if people heard foul and abusive language, racist or homophobic language, the could text the phone and give the position of the offender, and it could be tackled there and then. Up till now this hasnt been used, so the scheme was dropped.

HOWEVER, Phil asks anyone to take this number down (it his ORLFC GSO phone) and if they hear anything at all which they consider racist/homophobic, or excessively foul and abusive, to immediately send a text, just stating the problem, and a location/description and or name of the offender.

no need to identify yourself at all. then a steward can be sent to speak to the offender and if necessary eject them from the stadium or at least stand in that area to prevent any more of the same behaviour.

the number is, and please feel free to keep it in your [phone

just a simple message along the lines of racist abuse, fan, red hair, oldham shirt, black jeans, behind sticks in the L and G stand, or excessive foul and abusive lang. female fan, blonde hair, purple coat, orange hot pants, by the 40 yard line, main stand 3rd row.

this NEEDS to be reported to us in order for us to be effective in stamping it out...you can either do it by anonymous text or call to that number DURING the match, or ask the nearest steward to radio through to control or the GSO immediately.

Thanks for your help

Fantastic outsider these reprobates need dealing with and banning from future games.Sport in general is supposed to be fully inclusive and free to all regardless of creed, gender or sexual orientation. No excuse whatsoever for this numbnuts. I've put his number in my phone,my eyes and ears will be open.

it is important to point out that it wasn't just one efing and jefing there were quite a few and sadlywearing the club's colours.

Can I suggest that for our next home game that there is a steward with the home spectators.

It's very sad when this needs to be done but for the good name of the club and those who are genuine

supporters it must happen, otherwise the yobs win and true supporters with their children will stop

coming.

The language seems to have got worse recently and I cringe when there are women and children around. It's great that we are getting quite a few families coming along and these idiots need dealing with. Thanks Outsider for the information. I've put the number in my phone. 

Some of the abuse and language from the home 'faithful' today was appalling. Myself and my young son were stood behind the posts in the first half and had to move away due to the foul mouthed tirades from one person in particular. We do a 50 mile round trip to watch the yeds but I am seriously considering not going any more. It was as bad as I've ever heard at a RL ground!

Don't quit mate, things are being put into place to deal with it. Us fans also need to speak up! I had a word with a bloke yesterday. It's a family game and it needs cutting out. 

as predicted, Phil is spitting chips at this....the RFL used to have a separate 'tackle it text it' phone for each club, whereby if people heard foul and abusive language, racist or homophobic language, the could text the phone and give the position of the offender, and it could be tackled there and then. Up till now this hasnt been used, so the scheme was dropped.

HOWEVER, Phil asks anyone to take this number down (it his ORLFC GSO phone) and if they hear anything at all which they consider racist/homophobic, or excessively foul and abusive, to immediately send a text, just stating the problem, and a location/description and or name of the offender.

no need to identify yourself at all. then a steward can be sent to speak to the offender and if necessary eject them from the stadium or at least stand in that area to prevent any more of the same behaviour.

the number is, and please feel free to keep it in your [phone

just a simple message along the lines of racist abuse, fan, red hair, oldham shirt, black jeans, behind sticks in the L and G stand, or excessive foul and abusive lang. female fan, blonde hair, purple coat, orange hot pants, by the 40 yard line, main stand 3rd row.

this NEEDS to be reported to us in order for us to be effective in stamping it out...you can either do it by anonymous text or call to that number DURING the match, or ask the nearest steward to radio through to control or the GSO immediately.

Thanks for your help

I'd throw them two out for a start LOL

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

At the game there was a steward, with dark glasses, parading the touchline, with a digital camera perched on his shoulder.

Very spooky.

Perhaps he could help with this issue.

If not, I suggest he stick his creepy technology back up to where the the sun doesn't shine.

Archived