Full time

Robin  Evans

They were always going to struggle the first year of going FT given their turnover of players. They will be better next year imo despite not making the top 4 this year.

We arnt doing too bad with our big turnover

They were always going to struggle the first year of going FT given their turnover of players. They will be better next year imo despite not making the top 4 this year.

Smells suspiciously like the Earl of Bullsh*t is getting his excuses in early.

Smells suspiciously like the Earl of Bullsh*t is getting his excuses in early.

Earl ? Surely hes King ☺

I dunno Robin. Keith Senior did some long minutes for someone approaching 40. Would he be able to do stints like that without the benefit of full time training?

I blame the ref for that because any ref worth his salt would of stopped it

If I was mark Aston I'd have had him on the pitch even more....

Do it until the ref says 'stop it'!

All of the ovoid ones Teams crank up the gamesmanship. He's never been any different.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

I would say the attitude and comittment of the players is perhaps as or more important as quality is....

Exactly, and unless you can afford to pay good wages the type of players likely to be available to a Championship side turning pro are the ones who don't have decent jobs outside rugby...and whether that's a recipe for getting intelligent, hardworking and resourceful individuals on your team is a pertinent question.

Smells suspiciously like the Earl of Bullsh*t is getting his excuses in early.

No need to get excuses in early, its plain as day that on current form you should beat us. Im fine with that though, Im more than well aware we really need to up our game which has to start next week(Ignoring Monday because I do not think we have beating the Bulls in us).

Interesting Monday will be round 8 of matches which I am guessing makes us a third of the way through the season before we split into 8's. I think it's been great so far the most games have been really tight.

From a Fev point of really impressed with the effort and spirit particularly in defence, just as long as we keep going with that I will be happy.

Oxyboy why do you state that Sheffield will not make

the 4. The season is only 8 matches in.???

You may be right, but as usual , you are ALWAYS right.!!!

No need to get excuses in early, its plain as day that on current form you should beat us. Im fine with that though, Im more than well aware we really need to up our game which has to start next week(Ignoring Monday because I do not think we have beating the Bulls in us).

there's a big change of tune there oxy lad, you were world beaters before a kick of the ball start of the season, Fev made a bad choice of coach who wouldn't see the season out, Richard Marshall was God,our pack was weak half backs not up to scratch, now there all proven at this level and we should turn you over. My verdict is you have a very limited knowledge of the game beyond halifax.

You kind of miss the point, Fev have brought in players who are more than capable at this level. Sheffield brought in players unproven at this level and are struggling as a result.

Youre kind a missing a few points at the moment arnt you

Oxyboy why do you state that Sheffield will not make

the 4. The season is only 8 matches in.???

You may be right, but as usual , you are ALWAYS right.!!!

Sheffield simply are not good enough to make the 4, like Fax they have to hope other teams start slipping up but in Batley, Fev, and maybe London its not happening a lot at the moment leaving a lot of ground to be made up.

there's a big change of tune there oxy lad, you were world beaters before a kick of the ball start of the season, Fev made a bad choice of coach who wouldn't see the season out, Richard Marshall was God,our pack was weak half backs not up to scratch, now there all proven at this level and we should turn you over. My verdict is you have a very limited knowledge of the game beyond halifax.

Amazing how good everyone is before a ball has been kicked.

Very limited knowledge of halifax too. They were fighting bradford for second before the season started with the best pack and second best half back pairing. I will keep bringing this up all season too.

You are more than welcome to.

It works both ways though as everyone was telling me how bad a player Gaz Moore was when hes been our best player by quite some distance. If we had more players performing at his level we wouldnt be where we are now.

:shout: :shout: We will just have to make them up like we did last season. :ph34r:

You will be telling us youre the leeds rhinos of the championship next oxy

Sheffield simply are not good enough to make the 4, like Fax they have to hope other teams start slipping up but in Batley, Fev, and maybe London its not happening a lot at the moment leaving a lot of ground to be made up.

Amazing how good everyone is before a ball has been kicked.

You are more than welcome to.

It works both ways though as everyone was telling me how bad a player Gaz Moore was when hes been our best player by quite some distance. If we had more players performing at his level we wouldnt be where we are now.

if Gaz Moore's your best player, that may be the problem

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Archived