8 Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 8pm (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Draw
    • St Helens

Discuss Warrington Wolves v St Helens here.

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

Saints list of missing players from their 1st choice 17,

Lomax,

Makinson

Percival

Peyroux

Swift

Vea

Tasi

Greenwood

Going to be a SL debut for at least 1 youngster in this game

Saints Squad:

3. Jordan Turner, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 8. Alex Walmsley, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 15. Greg Richards, 16. Andre Savelio, 17. Luke Thompson, 19. Theo Fages (pictured), 21. Matty Dawson, 22. Jack Owens, 23. Shannon McDonnell, 27. Jack Ashworth, 28. Morgan Knowles, 29. Ricky Bailey, 33. Jake Spedding.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Off we go again with tedious injury lists and 'we are going to get stuffed' chorus.

Should be a good game this. We will see how creative we can be without Sandow, looking forward to it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Funny how this used to be a "how will they find a way to lose again" fixture for years, and now it's a stroll in the park for the Wire. If I were a Wire I would cherish these times.

Don't be daft. Our recent record (last five years) is probably just under 50% wins, just like it is against Wigan. Magic 2013 is the only walk in the park I remember for us.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Off we go again with tedious injury lists and 'we are going to get stuffed' chorus.

Should be a good game this. We will see how creative we can be without Sandow, looking forward to it.

"Without Sandow/Samson/Sansom", isn't that a hint at a tedious injury list?
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

"Without Sandow/Samson/Sansom", isn't that a hint at a tedious injury list?

Nah, we have a big squad and should be able to cope without one man.

Ill guess

Sandow

Harrison

Dwyer

Laithewaite

Bailey

Dodds

Wheeler

Oops thats 7!

Difference is only probably Sandow and Harrison would be first choice players the rest are all just squad players.

Wire have 15 of their first choice 17 available. All the injured players for Saints would make the 17 each week.

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Difference is only probably Sandow and Harrison would be first choice players the rest are all just squad players.

Wire have 15 of their first choice 17 available. All the injured players for Saints would make the 17 each week.

Dwyer is our interchange hooker. Dodds was an NRL signing from the Grand Finalists. They can more than make a case for first 17.

Warrington by an absolute cricket score in this one. Saints will be lucky to even register a point if they perform the way they have been

Saints usually do well here...

Still no strike out wide but good defence should see saints through...

So, what you two are saying is avoid the bookies on this one?

Saints Squad:

3. Jordan Turner, 6. Travis Burns, 7. Luke Walsh, 8. Alex Walmsley, 9. James Roby, 10. Kyle Amor, 12. Jon Wilkin, 13. Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, 15. Greg Richards, 16. Andre Savelio, 17. Luke Thompson, 19. Theo Fages (pictured), 21. Matty Dawson, 22. Jack Owens, 23. Shannon McDonnell, 27. Jack Ashworth, 28. Morgan Knowles, 29. Ricky Bailey, 33. Jake Spedding.

Here you go...

theo-fages-salford-red-devils.jpg

I think you need to check any cut and paste stuff in future.

Na the bookies are offering 40/1 for Saints to be nilled and I know a few Saints fans who've put a few quid on it

If Wire ain't tightened up their RH side defence, Saints will have some joy down there I reckon.

Archived