Hull KR v Oldham

Roughyedz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter how you try to help some people or when you make a suggestion theres always somebody else there to shoot it down, ( no help at all ) why not try to make a bob or two for the club at all, lets all just let it fold ( cant be quick enough really ) and let someone else with a bit of gumption run a new club. .

Hows about a Radio in the corner of the lounge , or is there ANOTHER reason to block this as well ......this would all be so funny if it wasnt such a mess at OLRFC and so serious. . . 

Come on Dave I thought you was better than this, dont put obstacles in the way, help to resolve the problems like you always seem to have done in the past, think outside the box. You havent taken up employment with CH recently have you ??? ;)

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

Come on Dave I thought you was better than this, dont put obstacles in the way, help to resolve the problems like you always seem to have done in the past, think outside the box. You havent taken up employment with CH recently have you ??? ;)

I was just pointing out that to put the game on as you wanted, for a fiver, would be against the T&Cs.  The obstacle is those T&Cs.  They are there, you can ignore them if you want as an individual and you'd probably get away with it but as a business, you're a sitting duck.  Imagine how amateurish the club would look if it did such a thing and got caught out.

I'm up for anything I can get away with short of bare faced thievery, but a public facing organisation has to be squeaky clean.  

seems Rovers thought the KO was 2.30pm ...........  they let in 4 tries already ( Clay 2, Hope & Lepori ) and its only half time

HT Rovers 6 Oldham 24

Radio Humberside say its a poor mind set and they have been outplayed by Oldham, and Oldham are by far the best team 

full match commentary on AM radio ....lol .......only chance is on top of Saddleworth Moor if you are lucky.  FM or internet football with updates from Hull KR v Oldham

Middlehurst goes in 60 mins 10 - 30

Rovers in after 64 mins 14 - 30

15 mins to go 16 points in front

Rovers in again on 69 mins 18 - 30 .... dont have a kicker ???

and again 72 mins    22 - 30 5 trys a piece but Oldham 2 scores up still with 5 mins left now

Answer NO they dont have a kicker  ha ha ha ha ha 22- 30 last min

Well done oldham great championship result

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Hope we get a home game against someone who will bring a few fans.  

Everyone involved with the club deserves a big home game.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Absolutely fantastic result! Calamity for Rervers but magnificent for the Championship.

Hope you get my lot at BF in the next round. SKY might have it on the telly..

Mason and Josh Johnson had fantastic games against Wire Las night. Mason came of age squaring up to Sims and Hill and not taking a backward step so suspect they may not be available for you in CC.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Toulouse beat Leigh.  Is Dave Naylors trip to France back on?

Archived