TRL Helpdesk - Bookshops across the country

Hi there

I would be very grateful for details of independent bookshops across the country who might be interested in taking on a RL book.

I'm already going through club shops but any other suggestions of potential outlets would be very gratefully received.

Many thanks in advance

Tim

Are you planning a Kindle/eBook version? I appreciate the value of bricks'n'mortar bookshops, but that'd reach so many more people in areas where they'd be unlikely to find a paper copy.

My mum's written a few books in her time and, having got back the rights from the now-defunct publisher, has recently gone through the eBook process.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you for the replies.  Much appreciated.  

No big cat in no big bag, this is Audois' book about the Catalans that I'm just trying to find a few outlets for in the UK.

He has a few physical copies that it would be good to reach out to the great British public!  I'm travelling back to the UK  in the next couple of weeks and will have some to distribute should there be any interest.

A great big thank you to CKN and John Drake for letting me post this thread.

Archived