New coach update

Kevin Nicholas

Hope its not andy haye as some are saying on forum, realy did nothing for featherstone so to me would be a backward step, what do other bulldog fans think, only imo of course....

certainly doesn't have the profile of a Rhino or John Kear ... but  let's wait and see

David ward could certainly raise the roof in the boot room. Im hoping keegan or kear get the emotions going sat urday prior to ko

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Not sure what the fascination is with franny or disco. Both local lads (Dewsbury) franny done anything useful since sacking at bulls.

Disco has his own property service in gomersal and seems occupied at odsal

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Matt diskin it is then

nooooooooooooo

who's to say AH won't do a better job than JK? I'm unsure how you can make a judgement on any coach until he's had at least half a season in charge at your own club. A coach could have been unbelievable at one club, winning countless trophies, but it is no guarantee he will do the same at another. He might not be a good fit with another club and vice versa. Same with players, Alex Brown has been a failure at most of the clubs he has gone to. Yet his tries per game record with us is averaging around 1 per game, by anyone's standards that's a pretty outstanding return. He'll have bad games, but does that mean he's a poor player or a poor signing?

I'm sure the interest and quality of the applicants was very high and I'd give AH a shot but we'll see who it is and judge how he does next year. Remember he'll have a few decent players to work with from the off

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

who's to say AH won't do a better job than JK? I'm unsure how you can make a judgement on any coach until he's had at least half a season in charge at your own club. A coach could have been unbelievable at one club, winning countless trophies, but it is no guarantee he will do the same at another. He might not be a good fit with another club and vice versa. Same with players, Alex Brown has been a failure at most of the clubs he has gone to. Yet his tries per game record with us is averaging around 1 per game, by anyone's standards that's a pretty outstanding return. He'll have bad games, but does that mean he's a poor player or a poor signing?

this is my opinion and thats what a forum is for, i.e. opinions and updates, news ect is it not??

Andy Hay

Oh dear.never mind.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

this is my opinion and thats what a forum is for, i.e. opinions and updates, news ect is it not??

It certainly is Billy and to your point, it therefore must also be the place to question those who post opinions which you find idiotic? Just out of interest what are your thoughts on Diskin? Will you still feel the same way about him following either 6 straight wins or 6 losses on the bounce?

Ive always said we could do with a young coach with a good head on his shoulders, yes i have slated kear in past coz i dont think in past 2 seasons gone he got the results to brag about, but ive also praised him and the boys on board and bissa for recruitment this season, but then as soon as kear announced he was leaving we have gone back a big step in perfomances. Imo of course

Ive always said we could do with a young coach with a good head on his shoulders, yes i have slated kear in past coz i dont think in past 2 seasons gone he got the results to brag about, but ive also praised him and the boys on board and bissa for recruitment this season, but then as soon as kear announced he was leaving we have gone back a big step in perfomances. Imo of course

So sorry for the repeated messages, im having problems with my old computer

just go back and edit them Billy...... change 3 of them to a full stop . or smiley ;)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Archived