Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moorside roughyed

Good win today

Good,committed win by the boys today.Some of featherstones surging runs had me a bit worried but our defence was resolute. All in all a great performance by the boys.They all had a good game today.

I love this team. Gaz Owen was fantastic at scrum half and was the difference in us getting the win. Leeming looked class at dummy half and Joe Burke had another really strong game off the bench. Yet again though they all played well and played there part in us getting the win.

Want to give special praise for an unsung hero in Jack Holmes. Was superb today mopping up kicks and cover tackles outwide preventing certain tries. Really good clubman who doesnt play every week but always gives his all.

Agree with previous posts wholeheartedly, great game by two well matched teams both with impressive defences. My only complaint was not the decisions of the ref. But the lack of signals from him after penalties. We are up one place in the league,playing for each other so Warrington better look out Hope they turn up expecting a walk over

Great win, fantastic game. Took a mate to his first ever RL game and he was jumping up and down like a an idiot when you scored the winning try.

Thankfully, we play Friday so got a ticket for the Warrington game today

Well done Oldham (from a Swinton fan) and to think when we were both promoted the "established clubs" thought we would be everyone's whipping boys......

Gutted I wasn't there had the privilege of listening to the game of Oldham Community Radio, would like to give a big thanks to Malcolm Lord and all the others who made it possible.

Great comment from Malcolm to CH after the match "Well another win for the roughyeds Chris, you can't be happy with that......... you're going to have to give out winning Again !!!!".

P.s Tub and Crab get a grip!!!

Edited by Monk