Bradford Bulls game

andyram

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha another chelper on bandwaggon

Which bandwagon exactly?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

and yet another

That would be the "Hello Playmates" variety then, or do you have a more meaningful answer?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

yawn thats my answer

Quite agree. It's all got a bit pointless and boring, lads.

May I suggest we put this topic to bed now and reconvene nearer the 26th for some sparkling wit and repartee?

As my dad's bigger than all your dads, I trust you'll comply.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

sparkling wit and repartee?

Ready as always ;)

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Quite agree. It's all got a bit pointless and boring, lads.

May I suggest we put this topic to bed now and reconvene nearer the 26th for some sparkling wit and repartee?

As my dad's bigger than all your dads, I trust you'll comply.

No SJS, we're a bit bored at present and enjoy taunting Billy - he can never resist and his scintillating responses are a constant delight.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oscar Wilde is spinning in his grave right now.

PLEASE DONT READ THIS ....... DO SOMETHING ELSE!!!

THE LAST WORD!!!   ....... 

I am wasting life reading the posts on this thread........   please please please  moderators close this thread, lets look forward!!.   the Bradford game was amazing and should not be devalued by a boring tail!!

I probably would have not been tempted to post this, but for too much ale and wine!!!  please lets move on from here and close this thread..... ( somehow I doubt it) .... 

Pleas let this be ....THE  LAST WORD

Archived