” On A Cloth Untrue, With A Twisted Cue, And Elliptical Billiard Balls ”

" .....but Cas this year are conceding 28 points on average per match – the worst in Super League." I picked this out of an 18th man article, but that's not really relevant. If this is accurate in any way it does show what an odd season this is when defensively poor as they are made out to be here Cas are in 7th position in SL.

Leeds form, Salford points deduction only explains stuff like this to some extent, what else might make why this is clearer?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

" .....but Cas this year are conceding 28 points on average per match – the worst in Super League." I picked this out of an 18th man article, but that's not really relevant. If this is accurate in any way it does show what an odd season this is when defensively poor as they are made out to be here Cas are in 7th position in SL.

Leeds form, Salford points deduction only explains stuff like this to some extent, what else might make why this is clearer?

Care to explain the thread title? We don't do poetry round ere

Not like me to get involved in highbrow stuff but it's a line from a song in The Mikado by Gilbert and Sullivan, sung by the character the Lord High Executioner.

I was just going to say that! ;)

But G & S are hardly highbrow just somewhere for old people to congregate instead of street corners a bit like Rugby League. :D

The Mikado is set in Japan and this is to celebrate the new team from Tokyo which is apparently joining League 1 next season.

LOL    Oh, how I wish!

Archived