Swinton reaction

town4me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hes shooting himself in the foot because thats a string to his bow that has probably kept him in the team. Strange one that.

I agree with you ginock1 and I would put money on him putting over the 2 that Sammutt missed. He maybe missed a sitter at Blackpool but he usually bangs the over for fun at DP

Nice to see Havens director at the Town match again and also their general manager AH, do they not follow Haven to away matches ;)

maybe eyeing up who's worth trying to sign for next season. Having your wages halved and then more long journeys to Coventry Gloucester Oxford, Hemel Hempstead and south Wales may not appeal to some players especially who work shifts . Our saving grace could be that haven Come down too

maybe eyeing up who's worth trying to sign for next season. Having your wages halved and then more long journeys to Coventry Gloucester Oxford, Hemel Hempstead and south Wales may not appeal to some players especially who work shifts . Our saving grace could be that haven Come down too

after watching that on sunday i would say haven will be looking elsewhere

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

still think sammut leading the play would have been worth 2 more tries out of him , he fielded well at fullback but most can if not under pressure

he did nothing wrong at FB but I too would have had him in the halves. It's a bit like the batley game where he was on the bench for half an hour. Two games where fans could question if has been used to his potential

Archived