That's it then.....

[week or so late mode] ....Nights are gonna get darker earlier, gonna get colder too I reckon. Frost on the ground soon, leaves all over the place, weather getting worse....ish. never mind, it'll soon be Christmas [/week or so late mode]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

[week or so late mode] ....Nights are gonna get darker earlier, gonna get colder too I reckon. Frost on the ground soon, leaves all over the place, weather getting worse....ish. never mind, it'll soon be Christmas [/week or so late mode]

Blame Burgess.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

The seasons are screwed. I was walking around London in a t-shirt in December last year, but was in a coat in London four weeks ago.

Had you told a cr ap joke?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• 2 years later...
On 01/07/2016 at 19:41, GURNER said:

Only a day late, but late nonetheless. Let this be a lesson to you, young man!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Not to worry. I've had a word with Christmas and it hates you too. ?

It must be a poster on here I've upset by not agreeing to everything they said then. And I realised something an'all, I know how the EU feels, I just wonder which avatar Chrissy is using ? Sneaky barsteward! Mind you I bet I've got him on ignore.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• 1 year later...

At 21 minutes and 21 seconds past 9 tonight, it will be the 21st second of the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st week of the 21st year of the 21st century🥂

( assuming we are using the Gregorian calendar)

Edited by Bearman
  • Like 1

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Nowhere else to put this....

EE have threatened to cut me off because I haven't paid them.

I'm not registered with EE, I have never been registered with EE, and have had nothing to do with EE

If you get an email suggesting you are in debt with EE, scrub it immediately.

1 hour ago, Bleep1673 said:

Nowhere else to put this....

EE have threatened to cut me off because I haven't paid them.

I'm not registered with EE, I have never been registered with EE, and have had nothing to do with EE

If you get an email suggesting you are in debt with EE, scrub it immediately.

Slightly different thing for me. I got a letter from EE, saying I was to be cut off from them at my request. It turns out that, when I signed up to them, I used just my street number and not my flat number. Then a new tenant moved into another flat and he was signing up to another service. He had also registered with just the street number.

I made a call to EE, to ensure that the letter wasn't phishing. Then I had a chat with the other tenant and we both registered our full addresses (including flat numbers) with the Post Office, gave it a week or so to update the database that EE use for checking addresses, and so sorted it out.

So these things are sometimes worth checking unless, like Bleep, you were never using that service in the first place and it is clearly bogus.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/06/2021 at 12:34, Bleep1673 said:

Good, I have one of those annoying doorbells with 40 tunes, including some Christmas tunes.

I used to go out with a girl many years ago who proudly claimed to have bought a multi tune doorbell that I'd be made up with because it played "That song all the Hull FC fans sing at the Boulevard".

Turns out it actually played "Oh come all ye faithful".

Nice try. 

• Haha 3
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2021 at 08:56, Johnoco said:

Wonder if MIAG checks in to see if it's being maintained?

Hahaha, first time back mate and I clocked this. Wonderful🤣🤣 How are you doing?

• Haha 1

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.