That's it then.....

1 hour ago, GURNER said:

Hahaha, first time back mate and I clocked this. Wonderful🤣🤣 How are you doing?

You're late! :kolobok_angry2:

• Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

To be fair I, like others are waiting for the sad news on the rlwc outcome. Have booked tickets for various games and hotels. Thought I would look here cos the suspense is not good

Caught by a feckin speed camera. try these I did and it saved me a heap o money and penalty points.

• 10 months later...

I installed some very bright light fittings in the lounge of an East Hull couple this morning as the husband has sadly lost sight in one eye and only has 20% vision in the other. His wife said that she'd contact me later on when it got dark to let me know how effective they were. I said "Don't bother, leave it until tomorrow, do you know what day it is?".

She didn't.

• Haha 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

33 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Probably snow tomorra 

Snowmageddon, definitely.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson