Walker

Verlinden

Scholey

Gordon

Ritson

Gee

Patrick

Sammut

Liam obviously serving his one match ban.

What a gutsy performance and well deserved win, great to see so many smiles at the end of a game. Fair play to Doran I thought he was the difference second half. When he takes sides on more directly and aggressively he looks a much better player. Fantastic 2 kicks from Sammutt to clinch it but all played their part; terrific defense overall and fought to the end. Not far off a few more tries as well.

Magnificent effort from the lads and a brilliant response to the off-field issues. Just a pity Sheffield and Oldham both won to leave us still 7 points off safety.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I never thought it was gonna happen today the way things were going, but despite all that went against them they hung in and clawed their way in front.

Well done to every player today, they were playing with fear but all of them tried their hearts out. Olstrum was relentless along with all our props, and Callum showed he should be Sammuts partner next week. It didn't really happen for Jarrod today but he still kicked two brilliant conversions under pressure.

The biggest enigma has to be Doran, the lad has got a bit of magic in him but he's his own worst enemy.

Lastly WTF was Mark Fryer doing agreeing to be interviewed on the radio only to then point blank refuse to answer the question? Bizarre in the extreme!!!

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Lastly WTF was Mark Fryer doing agreeing to be interviewed on the radio only to then point blank refuse to answer the question? Bizarre in the extreme!!!

I thought it summed up his attitude towards the fans.

Q: can you tell the fans what is happening and what your plans are to deal with it ?

A: no, what happens at this club is nobody's business but ours

I thought it summed up his attitude towards the fans.

Q: can you tell the fans what is happening and what your plans are to deal with it ?

A: no, what happens at this club is nobody's business but ours

Is that what he said? Nobody's business?? Including the fans in that statement I would say as well.

Chuffed to bugary for the team today! Not the best performance I've seen but soo deserved! How many times have we lost a game so late on. A few dodgy ref decisions again but we hung in there and got our reward. They played for each other today and to me that shows what a great bunch they are with everything going on off the field! Jarred kicked 2 great goals but showed little else,really think he needs to stand up and be counted and show his worth these next few games!! Callum was outstanding & surely now has earned his starting place for the rest of the campaign!! Well done lads ,enjoy ur night, thoroughly deserved today .

ffs a great win but at least everyone can find negatives,fryer never menioned the fans just didnt want to give out any business plans over the radio!!

Awesome result today about time one of them went our way,well done all...Thought callum was huge at scrum half hope thats his spot from now on..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

the better team almost lost today which would have been a travesty , fine spirit amongst the squad and callum deserves to be featuring in that role much more and much longer , olstrum had his best game for a long time and young tee is a real work horse who makes yards from nothing and always willing to take the ball in and earned that award but all of them can be proud of what they did today with what has been said and what is going on off field , they all done what was asked of them .

Also a super run by Jamie Doran from the kick-off after Rams edged ahead in the second half to get us back on the front foot right away.  Thought that was critical at the time.  For me both he and Karl Olstrum had there best games of the season.  Pleased for all the lads.  No doubt that on the day the best team won.

Shocking from Mr fryer

what it got to do with you ? You aren't even a town fan even though you are a workington lad we wouldn't go on the reds forum and slag the bod off.....just do one will you what a c@@k you are you need to have another listen to what he actually said

magnificent performance from the boys today to pull that one out of the fire .it would have been a travesty if we had lost that match after dewsburys first try was allowed and sammutts try was chalked off , obstruction really? there was a gap 20 yards wide when he threw that dummy and he was 10 yards out ! unfair to single any one out they all done the club proud .interesting to see we scored our tries when we gained hard yards and kept it simple . i think every time we fired it out wide with dummy runners everywhere the ball ended on the floor . a lesson for the future . .....but it just goes to show , some people wanted the club to come clean about our situation , mr. fryer put a statement in the news and star and asked for the fans to rally round and support the club against dewsbury and as usual they didn t , i reckon dewsbury brought the same number of fans as swinton , so the crowd was about 150 down by my reckoning . the popular side was very sparse . but those of us who were there got behind the team and they delivered .a big thank you today for all the loyal town fans who stuck by the team and got there reward.UP THE TOWN.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Matty yet, he was absolutely immense today. The difference in our play when he's on and off the field is very noticeable. He led from the front today, a real captain's knock.

what it got to do with you ? You aren't even a town fan even though you are a workington lad we wouldn't go on the reds forum and slag the bod off.....just do one will you what a c@@k you are you need to have another listen to what he actually said

Wind your neck in mate.i have put my hand in my pocket and contributed to sponsor games at town this season and last season so I'm entitled my opinion.

Was that really our first home win since March? Two fantastic conversions to take the points. With confidence low they could've folded but it was a great effort. We looked more dangerous with Callum , Jamie and Tee out there possibly in their best positions.

Listened to the game on radio today great finish for youse as for the interview fryer said town would be ok but he was put on the spot twice by the commentator about where the cash was coming from when he refused to answer I don't think it was aimed at fans more likely at the commentator

Archived