Matty gee

havenhater

Unless I've missed anyone we have only 19 men going into the 8 remaining games. 1 or which is olstrum and szostak who is struggling....... We surely can't be in a position to bring in players when we have asked lads to take cuts...

We've played better with our backs to the wall this year so let the great escape begin.

Perry will be back for the 8s so im assuming thats the reasoning behind it. If we cant pay our lads we surely cant afford to pay someone elses.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I assume that as Matt was on loan from Salford we would have to be paying the wage he was on with them. Add travelling expenses and it must be a fair whack.  Worth every penny though I.M.O.  Still hard to believe we appear to be the only club on our financial ar#e. 

At least he hasn't gone to Leigh,  every ###### else seems to end up there (Matty Dawson from Saints being the latest) 

Good luck to the lad, always put a decent shift in for Town, we will miss him 

Gee set for London

21 Jul 2016JOHN DAVIDSON

Kingstone Press

Gee set for London

Forward Matt Gee to set for a move to London on loan for the rest of the season, Love Rugby League understands.

Gee, who is on the books for Salford Red Devils, has not played a game in Super League this season.

The 21-year old has spent time with Workington Town on loan.

Gee, who can play in the back-row or the centres, will strengthen the Broncos squad ahead of the Super 8s.

Sponsored by Revcontent

"Legal Steroid" Turning Men Into Beasts

She Didn't Notice And The Fans Went Crazy [Photos]

Celebrities Who Are Embarrassed About Their Recent Weight Gain

Brits: Watch This Shocking Video Before It's Deleted

Archived