Well.....

OutsiderLookingIn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but the 4 teams weve beat in the regular season we get to play again in the 8s. At this point in time and the form the teams are in town would be favourites to win the 4 games ive said.

We've also beaten 4 of the 8 teams we've beat as well during the regular season. Also two in the Middle 8s. Got to give you credit for beating us twice but can't see us going down. Maybe you can catch someone else but not the Yeds. 

We've also beaten 4 of the 8 teams we've beat as well during the regular season. Also two in the Middle 8s. Got to give you credit for beating us twice but can't see us going down. Maybe you can catch someone else but not the Yeds.

as i said mate, swinton are the worst team ive seen at dp. And there far from safe, i honestly think if we beat you then well finish above oldham, we lose and theres no chance.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

I was level with the linesman when Wardy swung his elbow at Sammut.From that angle you knew straight away the linesman would flag.Sammutt was in Wardys face and if anything if Wardy could have kept his cool It was more likely going to be an Oldham penalty for delaying the play the ball.

theres not much point going on about all this now that the ref has made his decisions as have the video reviewers whats done is done and its a weekly thing in this sport , some incidents are spotted correctly and others arent and over the balance of the season oldham will have got away with or have been harshly dealt with just as much as any other team in this league . Sammut is a big worry for you that is clear , but on the day it is any ones game .

If robust means spearing a man into the ground then yeah it was. It was a spear tackle end of story. Lucky Clay didn't land on his head and end up with worse than the injury a "robust" tackle caused. Anyway we move on, we will see if a "robust" tackle from one of our players (fairly of course) next week meets with the same view you have now. Somehow I doubt it. Wardy was getting up and clobbered your lad with an elbow, deliberate? Argue til black is blue but we have to take it on the chin. If you open your other eye,you might actually realise the tackle from Sammut was dangerous and certainly worthy of an on report at least. Personally I think your lucky charm is fortunate not to get a 1 match ban at least,but that's how it goes. The RFL see what they want,so we will get on with it. Up the Yeds!

If robust means spearing a man into the ground then yeah it was. It was a spear tackle end of story. Lucky Clay didn't land on his head and end up with worse than the injury a "robust" tackle caused. Anyway we move on, we will see if a "robust" tackle from one of our players (fairly of course) next week meets with the same view you have now. Somehow I doubt it. Wardy was getting up and clobbered your lad with an elbow, deliberate? Argue til black is blue but we have to take it on the chin. If you open your other eye,you might actually realise the tackle from Sammut was dangerous and certainly worthy of an on report at least. Personally I think your lucky charm is fortunate not to get a 1 match ban at least,but that's how it goes. The RFL see what they want,so we will get on with it. Up the Yeds!

i think you are over reacting if it was as bad as you make out then the review panel would have recommended a ban. Hence he got a caution.

they are over reacting because sammut is a threat next week , the lad didnt land on his head because it wasnt a spear tackle , it came close to being one but actually in the true definition of the term , it wasnt one 

Have you actually seen the picture at the top of this page? 

The RFL are clueless when it comes to discipline. Some players get sent off for dangerous tackles and 3 match bans, O'loughlin gets sent off and a one match ban and this weekend Fifita just gets 10 minutes in the sin bin.

nothing in that picture suggests a spear tackle , you see hard hits by short strong halfbacks like this many times , the player is horizontal not vertical . sammut is actually letting go of the players leg area as the tackle was over when this pic is took , he did not proceed to lift him vertical and dump him .

Won't be superman when he's at Toronto next season

well if he does go there we will wish him and his family well and thank him for his time at town. And he will be known for his fine performances and how he struck fear into opposition supporters.

Archived