Reight..... its almost that time of year again

Robin  Evans

Dont think theres a prob now cocker.

3 decent home fixtures coming up and a top four finisj (should) see us reight.....

So then..... next year....

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Dale Morton is on his way to the magic money tree I understand. You should also take a close look at Kain, Crookes and Hepworth - injury prone and liable to make suspect decisions under pressure, they sound perfect for your lot.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I thought the tables had turned and Dewsbury now took your dross rather than the other way round?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Grady would suit you, especially working off Thackeray.

Maybe, although they tried to sign him last year and he ended up staying with us.

Another tale doing the rounds is that Fev paid out so much in bonuses this year that there will be little left to splash out for next season, unless they budget for top four again. That must be how you keep the winding up orders flowing I suppose.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Dale Morton is on his way to the magic money tree I understand. You should also take a close look at Kain, Crookes and Hepworth - injury prone and liable to make suspect decisions under pressure, they sound perfect for your lot.

crookes had good season and not injury prone if some of other players was half as committed we would of done ok

crookes had good season and not injury prone if some of other players was half as committed we would of done ok

I also  think Crookes  has had a decent season apart from his discipline ....  he has cost us points with giving away stupid penalties and sin binnings!!   

I reckon he will be playing in blue and white next season but not sure it will be Fev............

Swinton it is then.

I also  think Crookes  has had a decent season apart from his discipline ....  he has cost us points with giving away stupid penalties and sin binnings!!   

And at least once in every game he comes charging out of the line for the big hit (they called it "spotting" in the old days), misses and leaves a massive gap. This has resulted in a try on more than one occasion. I won't question his attitude this year, but his application could improve.

And at least once in every game he comes charging out of the line for the big hit (they called it "spotting" in the old days), misses and leaves a massive gap. This has resulted in a try on more than one occasion. I won't question his attitude this year, but his application could improve.

Don't you think its part of GMs game plan .....  various players have tried it over the last couple of seasons.. 

Don't you think its part of GMs game plan .....  various players have tried it over the last couple of seasons.. 

We have a game plan!

Why did nobody say?

Archived