A great effort...

glemiln

Terrible game that Estudiantes one,but they came to do a job and they did! But let me get this straight:Toulouse are the only fully professional club in the division,is that right? If so,that`s nothing but a complete joke and the other clubs should`ve refused to take the field. How is that a level playing field,literally? But don`t tell me,they`re deliberately propped up so the Froggies have two teams in Super League (eventually),and as per usual,original clubs (like Hornets) can go and get stuffed. I suppose Toronto Trotters or whatever crackpot name they`ll have,will be given the same amounts of largesse. Great idea this expansion,eh?

Who started the notion that TO13 are full-time ? They do have some full-timers but most hold down jobs, including Danny Hulme. They have at least five juniors playing in the first-team squad who are either at Uni or in apprenticeships.

Who started the notion that TO13 are full-time ? They do have some full-timers but most hold down jobs, including Danny Hulme. They have at least five juniors playing in the first-team squad who are either at Uni or in apprenticeships.

Yep, I suppose it's not 'level' if one club can raise more funding than another club.

You really are showing your obnoxious tendencies now aren't you Peter?

Rugby league nut.......get real.

Out of interest, have you played the game?

Never, only RU - there was never any RL played in Norfolk or Suffolk so I never had the chance , that's why I had to make the trek from Englands most easterly point to Tattersfield to watch a game; Sorry i'm not 'grass-roots' like you lot, I don't even have a northern accent which is shocking I know but hey, c'est la vie mate !

Also, i've never picked up a racket but I like watching tennis too.

Archived