Retained ... Released .... Recruited... Rumour and opinion!

the old nine ole

Marketram - the least you could do is tell the truth.

I sent you a Private E-mail offering you the chance to air your views at a meeting with MS 

and myself so that you could come and see for yourself what is involved in running the club

and the problems faced on a daily / weekly basis.  You did not reply,so I assume you are

not interested in finding out more.  I understand the a member of the Amber Ribbon has

had the benefit of such a meeting and is now in a much more informed position.

I am entitled to air my views on this Forum just as you are but I do try to tell as much factual news

as I can from the club. I am not an official spokesman for the club but I will try to defend the club

when I know that something has been posted that is not true or is a malicious / personal attack -

in my opinion of course.

MS does not want any names of retained players releasing until he deems it to be suitable - I

respect his decision.

If you object to me and do not want to see what I post I am sure you can action an ignore posts

option.

Well said.

Mark is well open to talking to any fan who has ideas or opinions to share. He is very approachable, but if you are not able to I will take your ideas to him myself.

I also would not release the names of any players I know who have resigned or signed for the club, until it has been released officially by the club as a press release.

Carry on boys...

James

Rams Scoreboard/Facebook/Twitter/Occasional announcer/Teamsheets and much more!

Also, play in a classic rock and metal covers band www.justicerising.co.uk

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heard he coming to oldham

Champagne Charlie, aka Charlie Carolli?

I assume your tips will be as wide of the mark as ever - this agenting malarkey must be hard work.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

That long haired plonker you had on loan from Leigh did the business yesterday. Scrum half?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Up in the North Stand today,heard that Grady might be on his way to Featherstone Rovers instead of Halifax. Looks like that extra money does cone in handy.

Nah Andy. He's signed for Halifsx, so he will not be going to Fev.

Hang on a moment though - James Feather signed for Hunslet and then went back to Keigjley without playing for the Hawks. Could this be similar?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Nah Andy. He's signed for Halifsx, so he will not be going to Fev.

Hang on a moment though - James Feather signed for Hunslet and then went back to Keigjley without playing for the Hawks. Could this be similar?

That's what I thought,a done deal with Halifax,but the person that said it me thinks Rovers have come in with a better deal.

That's what I thought,a done deal with Halifax,but the person that said it me thinks Rovers have come in with a better deal.

we thought we had signed Richard Moore from Fax....but then Fev apparently offered 6k more....

looks like they are speculating to accumulate.....

Moore

Grady

Sammut

etc

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

I've heard Fev have signed a multitude of players for next season and will go bust on round 3!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

we thought we had signed Richard Moore from Fax....but then Fev apparently offered 6k more....

looks like they are speculating to accumulate.....

Moore

Grady

Sammut

etc

Interesting about the 6k,that's what was mentioned this afternoon.

That long haired plonker you had on loan from Leigh did the business yesterday. Scrum half?

Don't think Leigh will be letting Reynolds go anywhere. At just 22 he is one for the future. He has really impressed this year and with all our comings and goings in the halfbacks he has actually made 18 appearances this season.

Would be a loan deal at best and I can't imagine Dewsbury would be too keen on going down that route again...

The games a buisness now adays, you either spend the cash and gamble for the top 4, or you just plod on out of the top 4 and fall further and further behind. Quality is few and far between, the top 4 gives you that bit of extra spending power over your rivals , to sign the better players. With the top 4 going to get harder to get in the next few year, those extra funds are vital next season. Fev have had some big gates in the middle 8s, and the revenue adds up to more than a lot of the leagues funding for the season, so to offer a couple of grand extra than some of our rivals for a player is hardly bank breaking. Since our succesful spell a few year back, a lot of rival clubs fans are keen to see us fail, but if there club signed a couple of the names fev are in for am sure they would be over the moon, and wouldnt think twice were the money had come from. Good luck to Dewsbury for the rest of the season and for next. Always keep a close eye on your results to see how my mate Dale Morton has done.

Don't think Leigh will be letting Reynolds go anywhere. At just 22 he is one for the future. He has really impressed this year and with all our comings and goings in the halfbacks he has actually made 18 appearances this season.

Would be a loan deal at best and I can't imagine Dewsbury would be too keen on going down that route again...

No denying Reynolds is a very good player, but we need someone who will be here for the full season,not for a few games. We might have well go in for Sammuit...lol

No denying Reynolds is a very good player, but we need someone who will be here for the full season,not for a few games. We might have well go in for Sammuit...lol

Agreed.

I really think Leigh loaned him to Dewsbury with the best of intentions.

He was only 21 and firmly behind Ridyard, Chase and Brierley in the pecking order. Nobody could have predicted the latter 2 of those making less than a dozen appearances between them and being gone by mid season.

Ben was recalled and has been a shining star in our squad. Hope the Dewsbury faithful can understand why he was recalled so early in the season. It was exceptional circumstances which (from a Leigh point of view at least) turned out working well in our favour.

Archived