Agar - Au Revoir

Oops, wrong thread.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Good luck to whoever gets the job, the federation has no money and money missing from the last presidency! He could do a good job if the players are interested and he doesn't have the same game plan as fraysinous !

"money missing from the last presidency" ??

What's the SP on this barnyia ?

Oh yes I think palanque has a big job on! I'm now involved coaching with juniors at the elite level and I've started to see how bad of a state the game is in France! The kids play 7 or 8 a side until under 15s so loads of teams playing the game, but the older they get the less continue so more difficult to get 25 players for a long season, and rightly so the dragons are taking all the talent to get the cream but the elite juniors are struggling because if this!

Auditors looking at the Feds accounts I understand with October statement pending - some rumour of €300,00 short fall. Lets hope not!

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

First our new president needs to learn how to express himself clearly especially when he is speaking to the press, if he wants some credibility. his interview on Bein Sport was for me the first time i had the chance to listen and see him... he obviously cannot speak in front of an audience, it was a bit painful to watch. 

Secondly the message was so depressing. it was like he has already lost his challenge to get Rugby League back on track in France... 

even if he is being honest by saying that (and he can have good reasons), the french rugby league do not need to hear it with this particular depressed tone. i want to hear it with a tone of confidence that it is going to be alright!

i wish i could have a look at the accounts to see really what is going on.  

he kept saying that the situation was difficult... I dont mind that he said that, it must be true.

what i reproach him is his tone. he did not sound confident that Rugby League in France will shine again. it was a depressed, non secure tone, a tone from a person who already knows he gonna fail... plus the fact that he does not express himself very clearly in front a camera. 

I dont mind to hear that we are in deep water, but i want to hear it from a person convinced and dedicated to bring us back on board. listening to this interview, i had in mind:  "what is he saying?? Should we stop and close the FFRXIII?"

He needs 2 or 3 hours with a communication coach before he speeks again in front of a camera

• 2 weeks later...

Archived