Whitehaven Game

andyram

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all this leads me to the question......which might just solve the problem.......

do the Dewsbury players train with cardboard boxes or rugby balls ??

Well it kicks all the right boxes so it's probably the former.

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Hey, I really enjoyed reading your business minded replies to my original posting on this topic. Very interesting and funny. Only one more thing to add. If you were dissatisfied with your rate of pay, would you still be committed and work your socks off? Would you blame the foreman because the company could genuinely only pay you what they were already paying you? THIS IS NOT TO SAY MONEY IS THE PROBLEM - I DONT KNOW.

Someone once said ----- A team can make a good coach, but a good coach cannot always make a good team.

Hey, I really enjoyed reading your business minded replies to my original posting on this topic. Very interesting and funny. Only one more thing to add. If you were dissatisfied with your rate of pay, would you still be committed and work your socks off? Would you blame the foreman because the company could genuinely only pay you what they were already paying you? THIS IS NOT TO SAY MONEY IS THE PROBLEM - I DONT KNOW.

Someone once said ----- A team can make a good coach, but a good coach cannot always make a good team.

You join a company your told your hourly rate or salary

If it's unacceptable when you have the interview you can you can either attempt to renegotiate improved terms or simply not accept the job

You know the score,when you walk thru the door ;)

Think more our problem is

We've got a foreman who spent most of his working career at Debenham's

Since leaving Debenham's he ventured into the retail world on his own.

He then got a job at poundstretchers, usually working with full time staff at Debenham's he's now to work with part time staff and relatively unskilled workforce from what he's accustomed to.

All the time since taking the poundstretchers job he's longed to be back at employers like Debenham's, John Lewis, Harvey nichols... Even at bhs.. But with bhs financial problems and a boom or bust attitude.. They got an Australian foreman in overlooking our foreman.

Unfortunately our foreman wants to be at harrods where he feels he's more equipped to succeed rather than been able to get the most out of his staff at poundstretchers

It's not the size of the shop

It's the quality and heart that lays within

Just ask grace brothers ;)

You join a company your told your hourly rate or salary

If it's unacceptable when you have the interview you can you can either attempt to renegotiate improved terms or simply not accept the job

You know the score,when you walk thru the door ;)

Think more our problem is

We've got a foreman who spent most of his working career at Debenham's

Since leaving Debenham's he ventured into the retail world on his own.

He then got a job at poundstretchers, usually working with full time staff at Debenham's he's now to work with part time staff and relatively unskilled workforce from what he's accustomed to.

All the time since taking the poundstretchers job he's longed to be back at employers like Debenham's, John Lewis, Harvey nichols... Even at bhs.. But with bhs financial problems and a boom or bust attitude.. They got an Australian foreman in overlooking our foreman.

Unfortunately our foreman wants to be at harrods where he feels he's more equipped to succeed rather than been able to get the most out of his staff at poundstretchers

It's not the size of the shop

It's the quality and heart that lays within

Just ask grace brothers ;)

Hmmm Sports direct comes to mind!!!   

Archived