Any info

moorside roughyed

Does anyone know what is happening at the Eagles at the end of the season. It's gone very quiet on this forum.

We have a very important 3 games to prepare for,and then win,possibly Bradford,Halifax and Bradford,all away from Bawtry Road,which is excellent,even though we have won the same number of Championship games both home and away,thus far.

There are 4 investors interested and we should have confirmation - or worst case scenario - confirmed,to coincide with the build up to the 3rd game,should we get beyond the second game.

It could be a very good end to an awful year... :girlinlove:

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

A bit of a dagger to the heart - or to quote from an out of work soccer manager - someone ripped my heart out and jumped on it -

but a radio interview this morning,where even Mark Aston was lost,firstly for optimism,and then for words,

I got the certain impression that the club Sheffield Eagles will be facing extinction at the end of this campaign.

Certainly a chance for the remaining players,not already signed with clubs for next year,to put themselves in the shop window

over the next few weeks.

Just 3 games to win - and to play well for 80 minutes in each.Make every minute matter.

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

Just read the article on totalrl. Sounds pretty conclusive. Not good at all,not just for Sheffield but the game.A big loss this the club that shocked the sporting world to win the challenge cup.To read what Mark Aston had to say was a shock,he always came across as glass half full type of bloke.I'm so sorry it had to come to this.

Archived