Japan vs Greece 8th October Katsushika City, Tokyo

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.asiapacificrl.com/2016/09/18/jrl-announce-venue-samurais-v-greece-clash

The Japanese Rugby League has confirmed that Katsushika City Sogo Sports Centre will host this year’s international between the Japanese Samurais and Greece.

Located in northeast Tokyo, the venue will host Japan’s only international for 2016 following the New Zealand Police pulling out of their tour earlier this year.

The international will be the first time that Japan has taken on a Greece team in Rugby League.

Due to the current turmoil occurring in Greece, the Greek side will be selected by officials from the Rugby League European Federation (RLEF).

Thanks for the info. I had totally missed it. I think I'll go.

Up, up Cronulla; The boys in the black, white and blue; Up, up Cronulla; Name of the Sharks fits you; Sharks, Sharks forever; Go out and play without fear; Now's the time to see good football*; For the Sharks are here!

* Subject to change

Currently playing: Gorbachev: The Fall of Communism & Swing States 2012

Well if I can't get t'tram to there, I for one won't be going.

What give them the right to play rugby where it's not easy to get to?

You should be ok, it's on the Sobu Main Line. They'll accept your freedom pass too.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

Archived