Who's staying and who's going?

bobg

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The RFL don't help themselves by appearing to apply double standards eg York and Sheffield situations !!

With the statement regarding no promotion for York it has made Yorks visit to Toulouse this weekend meaningless

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

I heard that this morning at the gym thought he'd be loyal till he retires in fact I heard a few things at the gym this morning which says I think the time as come to merge as much as I don't want it its the only way forward

Don't metion the 'M' word donald lad you will upset haven94

I heard that this morning at the gym thought he'd be loyal till he retires in fact I heard a few things at the gym this morning which says I think the time as come to merge as much as I don't want it its the only way forward

tell us more then donald. Must be something significant mate if your now talking about mergers.

Id be surprised if Stacky came down to Barrow as with his CNC police shifts would make training difficult!!

Lee Morton

tell us more then donald. Must be something significant mate if your now talking about mergers.

no its just one of them mornings rumours etc but the biggest one is stack going to barrow don't worry we'll also be losing players it's just the annual crazy season

He lives in down that way now and has done for a while.

Ahhh sorry didn't know that mate ... hope its true as I've always rated him very highly

Lee Morton

just asking he works with my mate just what i heard marra

the shocking thing in all this is not stack going to barrow but haircuts got a mate!!!

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

I really don't see all this hate, for Toronto. They have been made to start at the bottom and if they have the finance to go straight up fair play to em.

Moot point if it will last tho.

I dont think anyone hates Toronto , I dont hate them , its the whole thing about the RFL and their attitude towards faithful old school rugby league outposts such as west cumbria and the proud historical pro clubs we have here getting overlooked whilst their full attention and backing and muscle is on new teams such as toulouse and toronto etc , thats my reason for hoping clubs all do their best to beat them and try to get in the championship themselves on their own merits and with less backing and support from red hall

that's what I was thinking. Would be a costly move as he is close to a testimonial which i am sure would be well supported

it depends on if its his choice or towns. Would hate to think of him leaving but if there wanting to clear the decks of injury prone players, then jarrads record over the last couple of years isnt great.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived