Who's staying and who's going?

bobg

MODERATOR:Old standoff,I absolutely agree with what you are saying.I also agree on townie123 and should have not been banned but,has I have said the admin decided that townie 123 deserved the ban and from some of his posts it had to happen.I would also like to point out that Seaton sandy has not been banned,he his free to post on the forum and it is in sandy's own hands to get himself a ban,also he is not the only contributer that has supported town for over 60 years,there is a few more of us,but Unicorn106 is correct in his assumption and, I really believe sandy however much he supports town would upset many of our posters with his negativity and his attitude,but in all fairness to he sandy has the opportunity to come back,and is more than welcome,to enlighten us posters with his points of view but,but,he just has to calm down,take a deep breath,and go.Thankyou...

Ye, Thanks Troutmaster but I haven't mentioned it again I got it first time round lad and the matter is finished to me and I look forward to any future calmer post if Sandy wishes to post

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Il eat humble pie as seems all town locals opting for town as haven cant offer that much, dec hulme to barrow with stack and big lad we had duffy, gonna be strong team if they dont get up

well your wrong. Simple as that.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

MODERATOR:Old standoff,I absolutely agree with what you are saying.I also agree on townie123 and should have not been banned but,has I have said the admin decided that townie 123 deserved the ban and from some of his posts it had to happen.I would also like to point out that Seaton sandy has not been banned,he his free to post on the forum and it is in sandy's own hands to get himself a ban,also he is not the only contributer that has supported town for over 60 years,there is a few more of us,but Unicorn106 is correct in his assumption and, I really believe sandy however much he supports town would upset many of our posters with his negativity and his attitude,but in all fairness to he sandy has the opportunity to come back,and is more than welcome,to enlighten us posters with his points of view but,but,he just has to calm down,take a deep breath,and go.Thankyou...

Actually trouty it was Townie 123 who was the negative one and not Sandy, sorry for any confusion. 

Il eat humble pie as seems all town locals opting for town as haven cant offer that much, dec hulme to barrow with stack and big lad we had duffy, gonna be strong team if they dont get up

If Stack has gone to Barrow they must be offering a lot more than we can also taking into account he is due a testimonial next year, gutted if it is true. Jarrad has been our talisman and the backbone of our team for years and has to be one of our best overseas players ever, he was nailed on to be inducted into our Hall of Fame. Thanks for your fantastic performances in a town shirt over the years and best of luck for the future, you will always be a town Legend.

PS

I WILL be booing you next season when you pull on the Barrow shirt, but don't take offence. B***** Judas. ;)

stacky did train with Barrow last week!!

Morty,I can confirm to you and anybody else that likes to start rumours that Jarrod "DID NOT" train for Barrow this week,last week,and the week before.I know you are big rugby league fan but you should not spread rumours until you actually see Jarrod in the barrow shirt,it may turn out he might decide to go to Barrow but, until then, HE HAS NOT TRAINED WITH BARROW FULL STOP.Thankyou.... 

It could have been worse, he could have signed for haven !! But then again, haven fans have never rated him.

Morty,I can confirm to you and anybody else that likes to start rumours that Jarrod "DID NOT" train for Barrow this week,last week,and the week before.I know you are big rugby league fan but you should not spread rumours until you actually see Jarrod in the barrow shirt,it may turn out he might decide to go to Barrow but, until then, HE HAS NOT TRAINED WITH BARROW FULL STOP.Thankyou....

trouty dont let facts get in the way of a good lie. Let them have there silly rumours like the haven fans.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Morty,I can confirm to you and anybody else that likes to start rumours that Jarrod "DID NOT" train for Barrow this week,last week,and the week before.I know you are big rugby league fan but you should not spread rumours until you actually see Jarrod in the barrow shirt,it may turn out he might decide to go to Barrow but, until then, HE HAS NOT TRAINED WITH BARROW FULL STOP.Thankyou.... 

Sorry bad choice of words in my post....he was at the training session.

I for one would love to see him playing for Barrow as I rate him very highly but like I said in an earlier post I cannot see him leaving Town as if you cut him in half he would have Workington running through him like a stick of Blackpool rock.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

I for one would love to see him playing for Barrow as I rate him very highly but like I said in an earlier post I cannot see him leaving Town as if you cut him in half he would have Workington running through him like a stick of Blackpool rock.

Unfortunately with our club reducing players money and according to some players they are owed money I cannot see much loyalty from many players to stay with us, based on cut in wages & owed money.

Unfortunately with our club reducing players money and according to some players they are owed money I cannot see much loyalty from many players to stay with us, based on cut in wages & owed money.

Nice to have our No 1 fan back on here, where did you here that one Billy Bob ?....Dusty Miller by any chance ? No players are owed money unless you are talking about the shortfall in their wages due to them reluctantly accepting the pay cut. They wont be getting that back so they aren't owed anything, so you can stop S*** stirring. :rtfm:

Nice to have our No 1 fan back on here, where did you here that one Billy Bob ?....Dusty Miller by any chance ? No players are owed money unless you are talking about the shortfall in their wages due to them reluctantly accepting the pay cut. They wont be getting that back so they aren't owed anything, so you can stop S*** stirring. :rtfm:

Sorry unicorn106 I am only quoting what I have been told by 2 of our players, and they were not very happy bunnies.

• 2 weeks later...

seems i was right about stack fancy that. and dion signed for haven weeks ago

Theres a first time for everything as they say, when you spout the amount of rumours and lies that you do your bound to get lucky at some point.

Theres a first time for everything as they say, when you spout the amount of rumours and lies that you do your bound to get lucky at some point.

As the saying goes "The sun even shines on a dogs ###### sometimes"

Archived