Relegation for 2017 season

The next dicipline is 31st October (one of my lads is up !) So a while yet until the true position is known.

Every other club this season has lost 2 points for this offence so it does not look good for Oulton.

I will have a bet with anybody, Hunslet Warriors are going down.

The last 2 sides charged with Rule 4.2 received a warning, a suspended fine and no points deduction

Any takers for the bet?

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

Stanley were charged under OR 4.2 and were deducted 2 league points.

No, you're wrong.

Stanley were charged under CR 4.13 and 4.14

"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . .  . . . Which one did you perform? "

The last 2 sides charged with Rule 4.2 received a warning, a suspended fine and no points deduction

Any takers for the bet?

But how do you know it's definitely Rule/Section 4.2 they're going to be charged with? Seemingly on the face of it Stanley's was the same rule Breach but they were sanctioned differently. 

Stanley were charged with rule 4.13 and 4.14 case No NCL052 Hearing date 1st Aug The case was referred to the NCL management and then on the 30th August they were charged but it says rule 4.2 which I guess is a typing error and should have said rules 4.13 and 4.14 because rule 4.2 does not state that 2 league points will be deducted. At the hearing dated 7th October Oulton was charged with playing a unregistered player rule 4.2 this was adjourned so in my view I can not see Oulton getting 2 points deducted.

Just read the rule 4.2 again and it refers to suspended players so not sure why at the dicisiplinery hearing it says unregistered player that should be rule 4.15 and that says if the team wins the games the player takes part then the league points will be taken away. so the plot thickens.

Stanley were charged with rule 4.13 and 4.14 case No NCL052 Hearing date 1st Aug The case was referred to the NCL management and then on the 30th August they were charged but it says rule 4.2 which I guess is a typing error and should have said rules 4.13 and 4.14 because rule 4.2 does not state that 2 league points will be deducted. At the hearing dated 7th October Oulton was charged with playing a unregistered player rule 4.2 this was adjourned so in my view I can not see Oulton getting 2 points deducted.

My comments on this matter were based on what I had read on the NCL disciplinary minutes. so it does not look good for Hunslet Warriors.

• 2 weeks later...

Any takers for the bet?

Plus the NCL don't like the Hunslet warriors for past misdemeanours. Like foolishly trying to take them to court.

Thankfully Skirlaugh managed to get promoted, but when they had 2 points docked the league acted very differently to this stating due to the closeness at the top of the league an immediate deduction was to be implemented,

I feel for clubs in this situation

Archived