Tolouse

thinboyfat

Flybe look like they are upto £150ish for friday to sunday.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you go this year Baron?  Any advice offered gratefully received.

Unfortunately not. The guys who did go said the had a great time (obviously because we won) but although the aggressive band played throughout the game the fans were friendly enough. If you have any trouble which I doubt, remind them of the two world wars we bailed them out from LOL.

Really hoping to go this time though, 10th June, must get planning.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Flybe are trying to rip us off. 

They have now gone to £334 per person, return flight, flying Manchester to Toulouse Friday 7th. April, returning Sunday 9th.

There are flights from Luton, Stansted and Gatwick on those same days at between £76 and £84 per person, return.

I know it happens and it's the way things work but price hiking really irritates me.  I'm going to Toulouse but not with FlyBe at those prices.  I'll take the blummin' car if I have to, more or less did a similar drive a few years ago; French roads are amazingly good.

Just been exploring the non-flying option.

Foot passenger fare from Newhaven to Dieppe is £30.00 return.

Return train fare booked in advance somewhere in the region of 40-50 Euros: Dieppe -> Rouen - > Paris -> Toulouse

You basically overnight on the ferry to arrive at the crack of dawn.  Get the train from the station at 8.00am and eventually arrive in Toulouse at tea time.  

The travel time is longer but it'd be an adventure.  In your face FlyBe.

I've always been led to believe that it's automated.

As more people check price on a particular flight, then algorithms work in the background on a "supply and demand" basis and crank the price up.

(So I've been told).

I've always been led to believe that it's automated.

As more people check price on a particular flight, then algorithms work in the background on a "supply and demand" basis and crank the price up.

(So I've been told).

Yeah you're probably right.  Still, not paying silly money. 

Well seems like me and my lad are on the same flight as Tangle lol 4 nights accommodation in Tolouse still makes it nearly 50% cheaper than going out on the 7th......

Just hope as many other yeds that want to go can get it sorted.

Just wondering after all this Toulouse kerfuffle how many Oldham fans we will see at Hull KR and every other away game this season? Judging on the interest for this game we should be taking 100's to each and every away game. Wonder if we will have the travelling hordes at Batley etc. Hmmmmm

Archived