All Heil Chris

Dons News

<p>The Dons have swooped to sign highly rated Chris Heil on a one year contract, we can confirm.</p>

<p>A powerful centre, twenty-four-year-old Heil is a former Hull KR academy product who comes highly recommended from three Super League coaches.</p>

<p>During his time in East Yorkshire, Heil linked up on dual registration with Newcastle and plundered 10 tries in 19 outings for the Thunder back in 2014.</p>

<p>Since then Heil has played and then worked out in Australia, earning money to buy a house, but said that it was a relief to be back playing.</p>

<p>“I’m glad that I’ve managed to find a team and can’t wait to get stuck in now,” he said.</p>

<p>“I’m very happy to be back playing. I spoke to some other lads at the club and they said it’s a really good club to play for that’s going in the right direction and obviously it’s a lot closer to home for me.</p>

<p>“They’ve got some of the best facilities in the league from what I’ve seen. Everything is top of the range, to be fair it’s a better set up than when I was at Hull KR.</p>

<p>“I didn’t play last year so I’m just glad that people still know who I am and are willing to give me a chance to play again. I’m an attacking player I like to take the line on and get out wide.</p>

<p>“We’re looking to get promoted and every game that I go in to I want to win.”</p>

<p>Season tickets for 2017 are now on sale! For more details <a><strong>CLICK HERE</strong></a>!</p>

View the full article

Archived