Coventry Ticket Sales

Has anyone heard any numbers for what they're expecting on Saturday?

I noticed that Bays 13 - 26 all appear to be off sale now and a number on the other side of the ground, indicating that a the venue is on track for a decent crowd.

Any chance of getting close to 30K?

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

Has anyone heard any numbers for what they're expecting on Saturday?

I noticed that Bays 13 - 26 all appear to be off sale now and a number on the other side of the ground, indicating that a the venue is on track for a decent crowd.

Any chance of getting close to 30K?

Spoke to my brother yesterday who lives in the area and he's heard that we're struggling to sell tickets. Not sure where it came from but he was saying that he just hopes we break 20k

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Anyone who was sat in Wembley for the second half of Australia and Fiji know how hard going double headers can be at this time of year. Was freezing my nuts off and I wouldn't have been anywhere else in the world.

All this taking place in darkness isn't going to help. I think a 2pm and 4.15pm kick off for the games at Coventry would have sold the thing out. Hoping for at least 25k?

The organisers failed miserably with the first game, 2nd game very good, the next three weeks have games that need to be marketed so this is the real test.

No offense to you mate, but underselling one of our elite games to a small venue in Huddersfield is not really doing well.

I feel the ticket sales may well be ok for Cov but I just fear after seeing England most families will be straight off for bonfire night festivities and the curious locals and Union fans could also depart probably leaving the stadium half empty 5-10 mins into the Aus v NZ game. Hope im wrong though.

No offense to you mate, but underselling one of our elite games to a small venue in Huddersfield is not really doing well.

I feel the ticket sales may well be ok for Cov but I just fear after seeing England most families will be straight off for bonfire night festivities and the curious locals and Union fans could also depart probably leaving the stadium half empty 5-10 mins into the Aus v NZ game. Hope im wrong though.

i was trying to be kind so my post wasnt seen as overly negative to be perfectly honest.

I assume it was dictated by TV, but it does seem a bit strange that we've got a double header at teatime on Bonfire Night.

Having it across the Sunday afternoon - kicking off at, say, 1.30 pm and 4.00 pm, would have been better IMO. But, as I say, I suspect it was arranged to suit TV schedules.

Was told on Sat that they had only sold about 8000. I would be amazed if they break 15k for this one. Hope I'm wrong.

BTW, anyone who uses bonfire night as a reason not to attend a sports fixture wants their head examining

Was told on Sat that they had only sold about 8000. I would be amazed if they break 15k for this one. Hope I'm wrong.

BTW, anyone who uses bonfire night as a reason not to attend a sports fixture wants their head examining

Do you have kids?

I'd heard about 15k sold about 10 days ago. Think 20k would be a success at this stage.

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

Disagree, kids love Bommie neet and families/friends get together. Travelling to Coventry to watch England v Scotland doesn't inspire the effort for me. Haven't got London tickets yet, but will end up driving down and back on the day due to Sunday madness

Given the proximity of the countries ive always found it weird how Halloween has always been a huge deal in Ireland and Scotland while in England (Wales too?) 5th of November has been bigger (in Ireland we have always had bonfires on Halloween night). Hadn't heard of Guy Fawkes night until I was in uni in England.

You cant blame matches being played on that day surely? Premier League games on the same day and I don't expect attendances to be affected one iota.

8000?! This is a double header in Coventry not Scotland in Hull .

It will be a good crowd. Top quality sport at a reasonable price in a rugby town, if not the right code. Not sure about the atmosphere, tho

Since when?

Given the proximity of the countries ive always found it weird how Halloween has always been a huge deal in Ireland and Scotland while in England (Wales too?) 5th of November has been bigger (in Ireland we have always had bonfires on Halloween night). Hadn't heard of Guy Fawkes night until I was in uni in England.

Not that weird, considering its strong association with anti-catholic feeling in the past.

I haven't had any offers by email from the RFL for this one, which makes me think that sales must be reasonable. Guess we'll find out soon enough; really looking forward to it.

Archived