Leisurewear and training kit now available

Dave Naylor

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think Kappa is as tight as Errea, with Errea I had to go up 2 sizes, so going up one size should be ok, tried a Kappa Coat on, on Monday and the sizes where right, I am a 2XL and thats what size fitted.

Was that the Puffa jacket? I quite fancy one of them for those balmy July Sundays.

• 3 weeks later...

Wheres the kappa training kit the players are surposed to have are they delayed the hairnets new kit must have cost a bomb for what they have em all.the oldham lads stuff is just plain at the moment .

chappy

• 2 weeks later...

Since you are the font of all knowledge what is it the third party takes then? Are you suggesting that we go in there and add money on top of the price kappa or errea (or Surridge as we supply one amateur side in the north east with it) for ourselves?

Do you honestly think that one of the dozen or so clubs we deal with wouldn't have thought 'hmmm, maybe if I ring Kappa or errea I can get a direct deal and it will be cheaper'.

Surridge invited me into their offices and begged me to get them some professional sides wearing the brand. I told them unless they offered silly money nobody would consider wearing a cricket clothing brand. And then Rochdale Hornets happened!!!

You really do get upset when people have an alternative view.

You are a true gent doing all that work for nothing.

Good luck in all you do I really don't care.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

Since you are the font of all knowledge what is it the third party takes then? Are you suggesting that we go in there and add money on top of the price kappa or errea (or Surridge as we supply one amateur side in the north east with it) for ourselves?

Do you honestly think that one of the dozen or so clubs we deal with wouldn't have thought 'hmmm, maybe if I ring Kappa or errea I can get a direct deal and it will be cheaper'.

Surridge invited me into their offices and begged me to get them some professional sides wearing the brand. I told them unless they offered silly money nobody would consider wearing a cricket clothing brand. And then Rochdale Hornets happened!!!

Yes we did, and it's been a winner all the way.......

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Hornets fans get upset with everything, especially being in our shadow for the last 100 odd years ;) Oh dear, Rochdale and the word quality, on an Oldham forum, its never going to end well. Roll on the Law Cup!

Ha ha ha haaaa ha ha ha haaaa ha ha ha, that's the best laugh I've had all 2016, thank you R34. I wish you a happy new year, with no winding up orders.

Except Surridge had to ring me and see if I knew anyone at the club because they were taking the **** and not paying their bills. Something they are well known for and why we stayed away. I tipped them off and told them to chase after the central funding hits the bank on the 18th of the month. Merry Christmas.

Did you get your money ???????,  was it late or on time ????

Archived