Predictions

Blind side johnny

On 23/11/2016 at 6:19 AM, coolie said:

Doom & gloom will pass

Once kidney stone morrison

Is passed out of the body that is the Ram's ;)

Worst closed season for underwhelming on the field... Ever

Negativity is infectious

Prepare for plague as the months roll on.

Tough league this season and no margin for morrisons only consistency.. Which is inconsistency, stupid results will kill us over the season.

Soon be august ;)

Same I can't predict 6 numbers as good ;)

We wouldn't be skint :(

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coolie said:

See told you so ;)

Hey Coolie..Just been checking some of my old posts and can see that I was predicting doom and gloom as long ago as Feb 2016,,,can you beat that??

I was posting then about not replacing Thacks & Seymour, playing Grady in the second row, not giving Glover a chance and not replacing Mikale...

My pessimism and grumpiness is far more consistent than GMs coaching for sure..Im off now though before Equalizer gets me banned from attending this aft..

I'll make a prediction in the next 25 years we will have good seasons and bad ones. Great players wearing the shirt and some poor ones. I'll bookmark this and pop back and see if it was right.

:sarcastic:

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

16 minutes ago, Ramite said:

I'll make a prediction in the next 25 years we will have good seasons and bad ones. Great players wearing the shirt and some poor ones. I'll bookmark this and pop back and see if it was right.

:sarcastic:

Bet the sun comes up tomorrow ;)

That's a bit more precise 

Than a 25 year spread prediction ;)

I'll bet that a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

Is it easy to get them mixed up ? Get a talking clock " on third stroke ..." 

[

1 hour ago, Ramite said:

I'll bet that a broken clock is right twice a day. :)

Except in equalizers household. 

1) The clock would be right more often if we all got behind it..

2) All those keyboard warriors should tell the clock it's wrong to it's face.

3) All those bremoaners who criticise the clock are not genuine clockwatchers.

4) The clock is a great clock - I've had a beer with it.

4) The clock is never wrong, and to be honest we should be grateful we've got a clock at all.

5) Come the end of the season, a SL club will be in for the clock - best extend it's contract now eh ?

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

7 minutes ago, grumpyoldram said:

4) The clock is never wrong, and to be honest we should be grateful we've got a clock at all.

5) Come the end of the season, a SL club will be in for the clock - best extend it's contract now eh ?

Fabulous effort mate

Cheered me up :)

Laid here with my bag of liquorice torpedoes, tv on,listening to the radio in the warmth lol :)

3 hours ago, grumpyoldram said:

? brilliant GOR 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• 4 months later...

So, how did everyone do?

I see that many were saying that 8th would be a major disappointment yet, after our woeful start, it now seems like something of a victory. What a roller coaster ride it is being a RL fan.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived