Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stevos Barber

Bob Lindner or Charlie McAllister

New Zealand for me, unfortunately can't see past an Aussie win though. Privileged to be able to watch some quality players in the flesh as it were.New Zealand have to be at 100% for 80 mins to get close, the Aussies always seem to have a gear in hand and the best 6,7 and 9 we will see for some time. The way they play the game is streets ahead of any other nation, its a pleasure to watch them.

New Zealand all the way for me.I do love watching the Aussies play but they win most of the time and it'd be good for them to lose for a change. As 34 said they're miles ahead of everyone else.But still kiwi's for me.

The aussies are just too strong, NZ might keep with them for 50 mins but then the JT, Smith and Cronk show will start.

Pack not too bad, but its their outside backs which cause the damage alongside Cronk and Jt.

Like 34 says. Heart Kiwi's, head Ozzies. Looking forward to a great game at Anfield.  ;)

Have to agree.  Love it if the Kiwis did it. 

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!