4Nations final

moorside roughyed

Just wanted to know if there's anyone who went to Anfield?. I watched on TV and it looked like a repeat of the world cup final at old Trafford which I did attend.What I couldn't understand about the Kiwis is that most of them play in the NRL just like the Aussies. I just don't understand why they were beaten so convincingly.I just fealt sorry for the people who went as the game was so one sided.

I went and enjoyed the occasion but yes it was very similar to the World Cup final which I also went to. A bit of a non event in some way but all credit to the Ozzies, they played full on from first whistle with lots of pace, physicality and skill. Sadly they look to be in a league of their own. 

We came up for the weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Having watched the games at Coventry, London and Anfield it seems to me that the difference is in the Australian attitude to the contact point when they are in possession. Two things; one, they don't always go looking for contact they will move the ball on just before being hit. Secondly they are always looking for an offload and, invariably, there is someone available.

Nothing to do with there being an australian referee and australian TMO. Why didn't they use neutral Hicks?

Like other users have said the setting was superb, but sadly again RL was let down by poor preparation namely the breakdown of sound when the two national anthems were being sung. Surely, it's simple things like this that are tested before the event.

Also, why couldn't the final have been  played nearer to the RL heartland. Daft comment when on e considers that the 2025 finals are in Canada/America.

Up the Yeds or is it ORLFC?

Archived