Shirt updates

andyram

Not a problem? Are you connected with the club or a dispassionate observer? If it is the former then your sheer arrogance is astonishing.

I presume that we little people should just be quiet and leave it to those who know what they are doing. When you are ready then you can whistle and we can all form an orderly line clutching our £20 notes and tugging our forelocks with the other hand.

Well said BSJ. Very worrying off the field these days.

No formal communication or information coming out. Still haven't had anyone associated with the club tell me if I better swapping from DREMA to squadbuilder.

Massive shame but hey oh.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really should read the posts!!  No one was telling me anything about the kit for Boxing day!!  The main point of my post was asking if you were representing the distributor " Cross the line sports" ????   and therefore in a position to make an informed post .. rather than rumours,  hints and insinuations !!

Monkey ....... Please answer the question and stop the mischief making!!!! 

Abs Monkey Like

If your 'friends' are telling you there won't be a kit for the Batley game I am suggesting your friends are informed incorrectly.

Okay Monkey Lover, as it seems you are involved with the supplier, tell us when all the kit for the players will be delivered nicely set out in their kit bags.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Seeing as Monkey Lover has gone quiet here is the latest:

http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/article/51518/rams-to-wear-charity-shirt

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It is quite clear that ML is simply a troll. These people are best ignored so don't respond to his posts.

HTH.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Thread note to all ....... Please lets stay within the spirit of the forum!!  ... the rules are clear!!   

well said TONO .....btw.....other shirts are available....

post-11086-0-95284600-1482105636_thumb.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Ha ha. You're wearing a ravensport kit for ######s sake.

I'm sure a lot of the Rams supporters wouldn't mind changing to Ravensport.... ..

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:24 PM, Monkey Lover said:

Unless you're the kit man I do not see how it effects the life of you or any fan which day the playing kit arrives at the club? Are you trying to keep your diary free so that you can sign for the delivery?

My point to you and the other question is that unless the players are stood naked on the field waiting to kick off why would any fan want to know about the status of delivery for the first team playing kit?

Someone is clearly feeding rubbish around to try and cause problems. I have already stated on here once that the club had last minute sponsors to sort out which has put at risk the delivery of replica shirts for Christmas. As sponsors are a vital source of income for the club then the decision had to be made to hold production until these were finalised and then approved by the RFL. Nothing unusual about that at all however it seems to be a big issue for a few people posting on here.If the replica shirts do not arrive pre Christmas they will be very soon after and the outcome will be that fans have missed the chance to wear them for one pre-season friendly only however the club have generated a few thousand quid by having an additional two sponsors on board.

Is it really such a huge problem?

Looks like one is becoming two, Monkey lover

Archived