OMEGA

https://wakefieldtrinity.com/wakefield-trinity-secure-signing-huby/

Trinity building a solid team for 2017

Huby adds to what is becoming the biggest pack in the SL

Fifita, Hirst, England, Allgood, Huby, Walker

With arguably the fastest backline in the game

Johnstone, Jowitt, BJB, Mason Caton-Brown

Miller, Finn and Sam Williams pulling the strings at halfback

Never really hit his straps for us, and had some poor luck while at the club, He was very good when he was at Cas and i wouldn't be at all surprised to see him get back to that sort of form again. I hope he does and goes well for Trinity, His offloading game was coached out of him at Huddersfield, he could well get that back.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Signed on the form that would have seen him play for England barring injury. Bad luck and bad coaching at the Giants saw his stock fall

I'm ambivalent about this, he could be amazing for Trin but imo his abysmal form in the 8s cost us games

Good luck to him though, he'll have saved us a big chunk of salary cap

Always had a soft for Chubs, one of the nicest fellas you could ever wish to meet and wish him well

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Trinity do look good on paper this season as stated already the backline looks very exciting.

Good signing for Trinity. However, always thought he could have been so much better. Looked very much a potential England star years ago but has sadly plateaued. Maybe a change will do him good.

Never been the same since he dislocated his elbow in the cup semi v Widnes - he was absolutely at his prime at that point

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Never been the same since he dislocated his elbow in the cup semi v Widnes - he was absolutely at his prime at that point

I very much agree on how well he was playing up to that match. If he can get close to that level again, Trinity have an extremely good signing.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Signed on the form that would have seen him play for England barring injury. 

I'm ambivalent about this, he could be amazing for Trin but imo his abysmal form in the 8s cost us games

Good luck to him though, he'll have saved us a big chunk of salary cap

We certainly didn't see great things from him. Some of the ball dropping instances in big games for Hudds last season were very poor and certainly couldn't have been attributed to exhaustion from over-playing.

Archived