Up and under film

iangidds

In an interview with Dave Hadfield, John Godber said it took him 17 years to get funding for the film and he was convinced that if it had been a film about RU it would have taken 17 minutes to get the funding and he thought that said a lot about the marginalization of RL.

Yet if it's said on here, well ...................

:rtfm::fie::(:angry: :angry: :angry::O

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Come on people... please don't post pics of naked women on here, and yes, just showing their bottom does count.  It's both a family friendly forum and also one where people look at the site on work computers because it's kept family friendly.

Your right. It's disgusting.

I dont mind acting as a censor. Please email all pictures of a salubrious nature to me and I will vet them.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Come on people... please don't post pics of naked women on here, and yes, just showing their bottom does count.  It's both a family friendly forum and also one where people look at the site on work computers because it's kept family friendly.

Shouldn't people at work be using their work computers for...well, to put it one way...work?

Yours, puritanically tongue-in-cheek,

WWD

Archived