London Broncos fans

I would suggest you e-mail the club directly on ne of the following links http://www.londonbroncosrl.com/contact-us/

The Club does sell programmes through the website and although last season is showing as sold out there may be some left over in the ofifice. The 28 March effort is a 8 page job priced at £ 1 wheras the Super 8 game in September was a proper £ 3 programme..

They are a friendly bunch in the office these days so I would e-mail the club because iof you don't ask you dont get.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I would suggest you e-mail the club directly on ne of the following links http://www.londonbroncosrl.com/contact-us/

The Club does sell programmes through the website and although last season is showing as sold out there may be some left over in the ofifice. The 28 March effort is a 8 page job priced at £ 1 wheras the Super 8 game in September was a proper £ 3 programme..

They are a friendly bunch in the office these days so I would e-mail the club because iof you don't ask you dont get.

Thanks. I tried that route initially and corresponded with Amanda in the office there. They were selling all their 2016 leftovers on the website for a pound each but with postage of 7 pounds which apparently is the standard cahrge for all online purchases.

When I asked her if she could put a programme in an envelope and send it for a normal postage price, that wasn't possible although collection from the ground was offered.

The progs are no longer available online.

Hance my appeal to fans.

Hi there

We discussed this in November and you rejected my offer, as you kindly did not

want to leave a gap in my collection to help yours.

I think you misunderstood. My collection comprises one from many challenge cup

ties and one per club from the amateur game. There is also a 'collection' of progs

lying on shelves and annoying the wife,simply because I went to the game.

This one falls into the latter collection

PM with your address and it is on the way

Archived